Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Spurs

He hasnt been referee for any of our games so far this season. I assume he must be a fairly decent ref if we're live on TV!

Incidentally, I watched the 1996/97 season review last night. Bloody Erland Johnson. The Ref that gave that penalty to knock us out the cup was crap (Was it Mike Reiley? ) :cry:

He hasnt been referee for any of our games so far this season. I assume he must be a fairly decent ref if we're live on TV!

Incidentally, I watched the 1996/97 season review last night. Bloody Erland Johnson. The Ref that gave that penalty to knock us out the cup was crap (Was it Mike Reiley? ) :cry:

Mike Reed.

I've never been more pissed off about going out of the cup then at that game!

Cobbo i'm reffing your team in a couple of weeks..... care to retract that comment???

What you gonna do if he doesn't? give dodgy decisions against the Fosse?? if you do you won't be reffing many more!!

I wish every ref was like Collina :angry:

Well, the referee as I recall is a nightmare referee. I think it won't be much different this time. Anish, come on as a die hard Leicester fan for most of my life and now living in Taipei I am keeping the faith, well what limited faith there is, but I can see an upset on the cards here, how I do not know as we have been crap recently and nothing to suggest otherwise but I feel that maybe this time on match Of the Day we can do it!!!

Archived