Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Disillusioned

Cowdenbeath Gave Levein More Stick Than Leicester

You are right Babylon and I have been saying the same thing, but have you noticed how it falls on deaf ears? I said the exact same thing in another thread. Its actually quite boring now, if we merged all these threads together there would be two threads running - Levein out/in bollocks and Who should our new signings be. :yawn:

I'm also getting bored with people saying how because the board have given Levein time, we should support him?

I support the team. The club. LCFC.

I do not support the present manager.

I'm also getting bored with people saying how because the board have given Levein time, we should support him?

The manager is part of the team, the club and LCFC! And if you are one of those booing then u are booing the manager but also the team, the club and LCFC!!!

Fine don't support the manager.... just don't boo him at the ground as that will affect the players.

The manager is part of the team, the club and LCFC! And if you are one of those booing then u are booing the manager but also the team, the club and LCFC!!!

Has the Club stopped when any Manager has left? I think not. The Club transcends any Manager. :huh::unsure:;):thumbup:

Bollocks.

Absolute bollocks.

Tell me how u booing after games can have any positive outcome on our situation. The board has made it very clear that CL is staying for time being! All you are doing is adding to the problems we already have, no player will respond positively to booing at end of games, all u are doing is adding to there already dropping confidence! I'm getting so bored of you and your Levein out campaign, everyone on here knows you want him out so how about give it a rest for a while and save me reading your identical, pointless posts each day!

Tell me how u booing after games can have any positive outcome on our situation. The board has made it very clear that CL is staying for time being! All you are doing is adding to the problems we already have, no player will respond positively to booing at end of games, all u are doing is adding to there already dropping confidence! I'm getting so bored of you and your Levein out campaign, everyone on here knows you want him out so how about give it a rest for a while and save me reading your identical, pointless posts each day!

You tell us, why he has'nt got the right too boo ??? Like i say above he pays his money to go, which in turn pays towards the wages, he's got every right to express his feeling in a way he sees fit, with in reason, like you have not to boo.

I geniunely think you may go down,something's got to change at your club if you want to surivive,whether it's a new manager or a new player,well you're probably Fryatt in so I think he's the last roll of the dice.The weightg will be on his shoulders to get the goals to keep you up.

we are foxes not trees. :mad: we will fight to the end and at least we can say for now we havent been out of the top two leagues of football we have a lot of games with a lot of points up for grabs we have got to find our form but i truly believe we will survive

You tell us, why he has'nt got the right too boo ???

Of course he can do whatver he wants BUT i would like him to answer how he thinks this is benefiting his beloved club? It doesn't take a genius to work out that booing and constantly critising the present manager is actually helping at all. Sure i know no-one is happy with the manager at the moment and we shouldn't be but the board have backed him for time being, so at least lets do our part as SUPPORTERS and get behind the team and not boo them!

How about you stop logging on and reading my "identical, pointless posts"?

I'll explain it one more time for you.

I am a football fan, I may be fickle.. that's another debate, but nonetheless I reserve the right to be so. I love this club and hate to see it in such a state. If I want to boo to show my dissapproval at the current situation and level of performance and achievement, I will do. If you don't want to boo - don't. It's a matter of choice.

I'm not saying that booing will help the players to play better. But in the long run, it may persuade the board to get shot of Levein, which in my opinion gives the club a better chance of increased performance.

Obviously you think the way forwards is always to turn up at 2 59, clap for 90minutes, only stopping for half time, then trundle off, convinced that we've just been unlucky. Again.

So you stand and clap and keep your head buried in that sand whilst I act on my own convictions and try to get Levein out.

Can't say fairer than that.

Stu - if you're fed up of reading TPH's posts then don't read them. Or put him on your ignore list. It's not rocket science.

TPH has a right to express his opinion without being shot to pieces by you or the rest of the 'let's back Levein notwithstanding his piss poor management club'.

You say in the long-run??? We don't have a long-run, we need to start performing well now and need all supporters backing the team or we could drop down. Personally i would never ever Boo the club i love and i know that is my choice and u have your own differnt choices and that's fine. I just think that results are going to dictate how long the manager lasts and not booing from parts of the crowd so i truely believe you are not helping the situation at all. You have to remember it is the whole team who are hearing the boos not just CL so your personal attack on CL can so easily be confused for an attack on the whole team.

Anyway, you do pay your money each week as we all do so it's your call and no doubt u will continue to boo. And don't pretend to know me, u have no idea how i react on matchdays and i have very rarely walked back feeling we lost only because we were unlucky!

You say in the long-run??? We don't have a long-run, we need to start performing well now and need all supporters backing the team or we could drop down. Personally i would never ever Boo the club i love and i know that is my choice and u have your own differnt choices and that's fine. I just think that results are going to dictate how long the manager lasts and not booing from parts of the crowd so i truely believe you are not helping the situation at all. You have to remember it is the whole team who are hearing the boos not just CL so your personal attack on CL can so easily be confused for an attack on the whole team.

Anyway, you do pay your money each week as we all do so it's your call and no doubt u will continue to boo. And don't pretend to know me, u have no idea how i react on matchdays and i have very rarely walked back feeling we lost only because we were unlucky!

Fair enough.

I apologise for assuming that you act in the way which your posting might suggest. I feel I've presented my case in this thread and I'll leave it at that.

Stu - if you're fed up of reading TPH's posts then don't read them. Or put him on your ignore list. It's not rocket science.

TPH has a right to express his opinion without being shot to pieces by you or the rest of the 'let's back Levein notwithstanding his piss poor management club'.

I understand that, that's what a forums for i know, to express our own views but TPH is constantly shooting to pieces anything some of us say. Anything written about how 'we must get behind the team in this tough period' and he opens up can of whoop ass! Just thought i would try it on for size. :unsure:

Bored feckless with the self important, opinionated, short termist I want success now and sod the consequences attitudes of so many on the forum.

Can no longer be arsed to look at the hot air posted by what I consider to be fickle fans, so good night vienna, don't bother to support your team in any positive way infact please don't bother to offer up any motivational input to the club that most of us love.

Go and watch basketball.

Archived