Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Disillusioned

Cowdenbeath Gave Levein More Stick Than Leicester

...according to The Sun.

There were apparently only around 200 Cowdenbeath fans at every home game and he says he could hear every word they said. Maybe we need to turn up the volume a little.

He also says that when we get a new striker in our fortunes will improve.

PS I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy or Santa. I do believe in the Grim Reaper though.

Well, how much longer are we to keep the faith with Levein. It seems since he came to the club we have been dropping like a lead balloon. I have been a Blue Army die hard for longer than I can remember, it was never this bad was it?

I think we are heading to the dark days of David Pleat era, when you stood in pen 2 or 3 and the next person was about 2 miles from you ( because no one came to the games).I think we need a manager like Martin O' Neill again, but as we have been playing so bad, how can a decent manager ever hope to come here, what can we offer him? To be honest we did better under Adams than Levein. They all said Levein would be the next best thing for us, but really can things get anyworse. I feel we have to do the decent thing and say time to go and give Levein the heave ho.

This club deserves a bulldog spirit such as the like of Stevie Walsh in his playing days, Levein is like a wet sponge worse than useless at this moment.I just hope the club can have a miraculous turnaround soon or the trapdoor to the lower divisions is beckoning. Do we really want to play Forest boys? Come on wake up and smell the coffee!! From a die hard in Taipei, Taiwan

I think we need a manager like Martin O' Neill again

Because they grow on trees don't them... care to point out who is the next Martin O'Neil?

I feel we have to do the decent thing and say time to go and give Levein the heave ho.

He's staying end of story. People need to realise this and support the team.

Because they grow on trees don't them... care to point out who is the next Martin O'Neil?

You are right Babylon and I have been saying the same thing, but have you noticed how it falls on deaf ears? I said the exact same thing in another thread. Its actually quite boring now, if we merged all these threads together there would be two threads running - Levein out/in bollocks and Who should our new signings be. :yawn:

What have we been doing for the last season and a half then? The original poster has already said that he's been supporting City as long as he can remember.

The Walkers Stadium could be full to capacity every game this season but it wouldn't make an iota of difference with this manager at the helm.

What have we been doing for the last season and a half then? The original poster has already said that he's been supporting City as long as he can remember.

The Walkers Stadium could be full to capacity every game this season but it wouldn't make an iota of difference with this manager at the helm.

But, as has been previously said hes staying so theres no point making life MORE difficult for the players on the pitch.

Whats making it extremly F*A*KIN boring is that this muppet Chandler/Dissotwato whatever his name is. keeps popping up with more reasons why Levein should be booted out. Not commenting on who the new signing could be or any other threads. In fact only ever starting starting his own threads, and only replying in these threads ( always on the same boring subject, with a differnt twist ) which shows extreme arrogance.

He also thinks his Charles Dickens, when actually his analgies are awful, as are his posts to read.

Whats also very annoying is these new threads keep coming despite the fact we have not played a game since Monday and it wear's thin. Can you not lay off ur anti Levein crap until after the Wednesday game. He's not going to get saked until after that game at least so by typing endless rubbish and calling for his head on a daily basis, your all bringing youselfs closer to a RSI without good reason. :D

Whats making it extremly F*A*KIN boring is that this muppet Chandler/Dissotwato whatever his name is. keeps popping up with more reasons why Levein should be booted out. Not commenting on who the new signing could be or any other threads. In fact only ever starting starting his own threads, and only replying in these threads ( always on the same boring subject, with a differnt twist ) which shows extreme arrogance.

He also thinks his Charles Dickens, when actually his analgies are awful, as are his posts to read.

Whats also very annoying is these new threads keep coming despite the fact we have not played a game since Monday and it wear's thin. Can you not lay off ur anti Levein crap until after the Wednesday game. He's not going to get saked until after that game at least so by typing endless rubbish and calling for his head on a daily basis, your all bringing youselfs closer to a RSI without good reason. :D

Amen :thumbup:

...according to The Sun.

There were apparently only around 200 Cowdenbeath fans at every home game and he says he could hear every word they said. Maybe we need to turn up the volume a little.

He also says that when we get a new striker in our fortunes will improve.

PS I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy or Santa. I do believe in the Grim Reaper though.

Also they may well have given him stick, but in the end he got them promoted and then got himself the hearts job. :rolleyes:

Also they may well have given him stick, but in the end he got them promoted and then got himself the hearts job. :rolleyes:

You wouldnt catch Leicester fans slagging off a manager and then seeing that manager lead us to promotion would you? Maybe thats why he was compared to Martin O'Neil when he first arrived here? :cool:

taylor, adams and levein have all been the 'new o'neill'. you're right though they don't grow on trees, they're once in a generation occurances; clough and o'neill. maybe hume will be the next o'neill?

as for levien, he is staying and if this new lad can pop a few goals in 1-0 defeats against the likes of norwich, will turn into 3-1/4-1 wins as the norwich gamw would've been if we had a decent striker and target man

Email i received today, from one of my m8's who's an avid Celtic.

MATT, I WANT TO POINT OUT TO YOU, that I beleive if given time levein will be a top top manager... I have known him 2nd hand for 20 years, and ill point out that he is one tough tough bastard, a gentleman, but a strict disciplinarian, who can also be one of the lads when he wants to.... he is a bit defensive minded, but he was a superstar wasted in his younger days, give HIM TIME AND HE WILL DELIVER.. like other scottish managers before him, they assume that they can bring down average scots and it will work for him, but, and I KNOW this that he is genuinely surprised at the quality of the division. but he will have spotted players no doubt, and his next few signings will be better..

Email i received today, from one of my m8's who's an avid Celtic.

MATT, I WANT TO POINT OUT TO YOU, that I beleive if given time levein will be a top top manager... I have known him 2nd hand for 20 years, and ill point out that he is one tough tough bastard, a gentleman, but a strict disciplinarian, who can also be one of the lads when he wants to.... he is a bit defensive minded, but he was a superstar wasted in his younger days, give HIM TIME AND HE WILL DELIVER.. like other scottish managers before him, they assume that they can bring down average scots and it will work for him, but, and I KNOW this that he is genuinely surprised at the quality of the division. but he will have spotted players no doubt, and his next few signings will be better..

well i hope that your mate is right!!

Do we really want to play Forest boys?

Well we want to play you,because we need some sort of local derby game.My first choice is for the sheep to go down,but failing that as harsh as it sounds we would settle for playing against you.The closest thing to a local derby for us at the moment is against Chesterfield :angry:

But, as has been previously said hes staying so theres no point making life MORE difficult for the players on the pitch.

He simply can not stay. We will be relegated.

As bad as it sounds, we have to force him out. So turn up the volume when we lose tomorrow, we've got to get him out of our club.

You are right Babylon and I have been saying the same thing, but have you noticed how it falls on deaf ears? I said the exact same thing in another thread. Its actually quite boring now, if we merged all these threads together there would be two threads running - Levein out/in bollocks and Who should our new signings be. :yawn:

This what I like to try and do on another forum but everyone (me included :P ) likes to hear the sound of their own voice. ;):thumbup:

The only chance you have of playing us is if you make the play offs!!

I geniunely think you may go down,something's got to change at your club if you want to surivive,whether it's a new manager or a new player,well you're probably Fryatt in so I think he's the last roll of the dice.The weightg will be on his shoulders to get the goals to keep you up.

He simply can not stay. We will be relegated.

As bad as it sounds, we have to force him out. So turn up the volume when we lose tomorrow, we've got to get him out of our club.

How can you say that? You don't know that for a fact do you. We haven't been in the bottom three as yet and you have to be to get relegated. The more people boo and the more people call for heads the more tense and nervous the players get. Do you think that's going to help?

How can you say that? You don't know that for a fact do you. We haven't been in the bottom three as yet and you have to be to get relegated. The more people boo and the more people call for heads the more tense and nervous the players get. Do you think that's going to help?

Well if it is said and supported by enough people it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy then those involved can say in their usual smug way I told you so. Of course they could actually be right in CL's case, or wrong.

The problem is once it starts, whether it's justifiable or not it's very hard to stop or counteract because it attracts, not only very vocally committed people but also the worst elements of football supporters. Also in our library of a stadium it actually provides one of the few opportunities for singing and togetherness. It also seems to attract fans who get some sort of perverse pleasure from seeing people fail and making fools of themselves, so they can then take the piss out of them in the safe knowledge that they will never be in that position (e.g. the goading and jeering of Rab during a game) – bit like Big Brother really but in public.

i think we have to get on with it now..lets see ehat CL brings in transfer wise the next 6 games are going decide it with reference to CL bar the xmas period we have looked usefull team and we have the makings of a good team sure i think CL has underated the championship the gaunlet has been thrown down plenty of games to go we need to get are home form sorted if we do tht we will stay up

For someone who claims to be bored by my posts you seem to pay them very close attention. I might be arrogant but I am neither dull nor an half-witted dyslexic LIKE YOU (Manuel not MANWELL).

I don't tend to speculate on new signings partly because 99% of the rumours are pure bullshit of the most infantile kind (Robbie Fowler my arse!) and partly because it's extremely unlikely any newcomers will make any difference to our current form (and unless you are a gibbering idiot we all know what the answer is to that little problem don't we?).

PS I don't think I am Charles Dickens. I am Martin Amis in disguise.

Archived