Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsmiggy

Stop Moaning

Lets just get behind the team,in these difficult times........lets all pull together,and try to be positive .Welcome any new signings and support Leicester City FC.I have mixed views on the present situation,but making players,and managements lives unbearable surely cannot help.

Well said. Ive only started to doubt levein after the norwich game and that was only because im so frustrated with leicester at the moment. We have such potential out on that pitch and I can see what Levein is trying to do at the club, it just doesnt seem to be quite there yet. I strongly believe that we are one or two players away from being a decent footballing side. I just hope that those players can be found soon because I do fear for us at the moment. We're a club in transition and thats a dangerous situation for any club to be in!

Lets just get behind the team,in these difficult times........lets all pull together,and try to be positive .Welcome any new signings and support Leicester City FC.I have mixed views on the present situation,but making players,and managements lives unbearable surely cannot help.

You put an avatar up like that and talk about getting behind things. I sure like your sense of humour :P:P:P

SPOT ON M8,ps is that you in the picture??if you ever need a hand gettin up!!

:D Right for the record.............. Its not me in the picture,and if that was my wife,do you really think i would be sitting here at the computer :P ............. I dont think so do you lol

you could be sitting behind it while recording some films of her and her friends for us to watch :devil::P:blink:

Abusing him at the games. Surely he would resign if there were 20,000 fans chanting for him to go at every home game?

At every home game? Even if we are winning! I don't think u understand what being a SUPPORTER is all about. How do u really think u are helping the club and players by booing them!

Archived