Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
guildfordfox

Joey Gudjonsson

I wouldn't be disappointed if he left. Oddly, I think his good form has been one of our problems, as it's kept out what are better players in Hughes and Willaims.

ok dont agree with that, coz they arent better players they are different sorts of players! joey gets stuck in and makes tackles, whereas hughes and williams dont tackle although they are more creative! williams more so! but i would still rather keep joey in the team! imo!

ok dont agree with that, coz they arent better players they are different sorts of players! joey gets stuck in and makes tackles, whereas hughes and williams dont tackle although they are more creative! williams more so! but i would still rather keep joey in the team! imo!

Your colourful posts make my eys go funny :blink:

thats a ridiculous statement to make frenzied.

either CL has been playing a lesser player in the team or joeys form this season has kept him in there.

joey has actually played quite well this season , which did surprise me.

I wouldn't be disappointed if he left. Oddly, I think his good form has been one of our problems, as it's kept out what are better players in Hughes and Willaims.

I agree. In fairness he is one of the few players playing to their potential at times this season, it is just that his potential is that of an average Championship player.

Archived