Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
guildfordfox

Joey Gudjonsson

I had a very strong feeling that he would not stay here beyond his 2 year contract. He obviously imagined we'd be getting promoted. Let's not forget how poor he was last season, his current slight dip in form and the young James who's coming back now...

Sounds to me like he's only going if a Premier English or Dutch team come in for him, not much chance of that. I suspect he's just trying to talk up his contact terms come the summer.

I hope he isn't going anywhere. Fingers crossed! If we go down though, I can see him leaving and wouldn't blame him

If we go down it won't just be Joey leaving.

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

If we go down it won't just be Joey leaving.

true if we go down joey will go, along with probably hammond, tiattio, williams...maybe a few more, lets hope for a win tomorrow and then re-build on a crap season from there! Come on Leicester!!! :devil::devil::(

I wouldn't mind cashing in, as we have Williams and Hughes as attacking players, and Kisnorbo and Weso as defensive players, so that covers that. The money should really be used on a right or left winger though for sure, my personal choices going from odd games I've seen, and stats on FM would be:

Left

Mitchell Cole

George Boyd

Kevin McLeod

Right

Piper (worth a shot in my book)

don't know any others :blush:

Sounds to me like he's only going if a Premier English or Dutch team come in for him, not much chance of that. I suspect he's just trying to talk up his contact terms come the summer.

"I could well see myself playing in Holland again. I just want to play in a top league" :D

Some footballers are so egotistic...

"I could well see myself playing in Holland again. I just want to play in a top league" :D

Some footballers are so egotistic...

What's wrong with having ambitions? :ph34r::rolleyes:

He deserves to be playing for a better team than us based on this season's performances. Besides, you should want him to go cos you don't even rate the guy. It may even give your stupid idea of playing Maybury in CM a better chance.

He's probably going to AZ Alkmaar in Holland, his agent has had talks with them. In Icelandic media today.

Joining one of the top teams in Holland? Surely not. They've got Louis van Gaal as manager, and he must surely recognise that Joey's not good enough...

He's played there before with good reputation.

He's hardly had much success since. I just don't believe AZ would seriously look at him. They have ambitions of winning the Eredivisie and want Champions League participation. They've got a very good midfield already. Surely it's only some silly Icelandic speculation...

He's hardly had much success since. I just don't believe AZ would seriously look at him. They have ambitions of winning the Eredivisie and want Champions League participation. They've got a very good midfield already. Surely it's only some silly Icelandic speculation...

They've got an Icelandic player already who has impressed van Gaal. And its being reported that Joey could well be on his way to AZ before this month is over.

They've got an Icelandic player already who has impressed van Gaal. And its being reported that Joey could well be on his way to AZ before this month is over.

I'll be gutted if he goes but not so gutted if he leaves to go to a foreign club, I just couldn't stand it if he was to play against us again in the future.

Archived