Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
macbeth

mike newell

he is insisting the move to a new stadium, if they cant or refuse he may walkout

you lot are pathetic.

because Luton have done well tonight, Mike Newhall should be our next manager.

and don't say this topic was bought up for any other reason other then that :-(

he is insisting the move to a new stadium, if they cant or refuse he may walkout

Good point, but Levein is still our manager and im sure we won't be the only club that would be interested in him. (Newell that is)

you lot are pathetic.

:blink:

??

Maybe it's because he's done well all season with a squad which isn't full of quality players. Got them up last season too.

His name has been mentioned numerous times before tonight.

Sorry

it's just considence that he has his own thread tonight, and is the best thing since sliced bread.

I know he has been mentioned I have menioned him before.

But because Luton have done moderetly well tonight, Newhall is a legend, who could be leaving kenelworth road soon, and be Leicester Citys new manager. I think not.

It's not nessarcierly the Newhalls name that annoys me the most.

Its the fact that I wouldn't be suprised if I logged on tommorow after Burton A have managed a Xtremly good draw against Manu U to see.

Nigel Clogh. next MON?

Pure Stupid Speculation, which there has been to much of on this site recently

you lot are pathetic.

I wanted him here 14 months ago. And almost every week since has emphasised why.

A bit odd that people want Newell when one of the recurring themes against CL's is that he demonstrates no passion for the game or team and ambles about the touch-line, I didn't see much of show of passion from Newell not when they scored, went in front, went behind - nothing period.

I think you are in a minority (I'd like to say tiny, but sadly there doesn't seem to be enough IQ to go round) if you think we should all tug our forelocks to Levein, MP.

On the other hand, I don't think posters should work themselves up into a lather over Mr Newell. I was less than impressed with his curiously detached performance this evening. He could barely summon up any enthusiasm for his team's mighty first half perofrmance and in the second, when they were practically dead on their feet, he seemed reluctant to inspire them.

He's probably only just half way through the Levein coaching manual. By the time he's finished he'll be bunking off to the Highlands on weekend scouting trips as Luton tumble down the table...

A bit odd that people want Newell when one of the recurring themes against CL's is that he demonstrates no passion for the game or team and ambles about the touch-line, I didn't see much of show of passion from Newell not when they scored, went in front, went behind - nothing period.

Yes exactly. hipocrits <_<

I wanted Newhall awhile back as well.

Im not disputing that fact, Im disputing the united push or him to be the next LCFC manager has conviently co-insided with a good luton performance.

im suprised ive not seem anything regarding robbie fowler tonight

Yes exactly. hipocrits <_<

I wanted Newhall awhile back as well.

Im not disputing that fact, Im disputing the united push or him to be the next LCFC manager has conviently co-insided with a good luton performance.

im suprised ive not seem anything regarding robbie fowler tonight

There has been posts and there was a topic regarding this situation earlier

Must say, I always like a bit of action in a boss but people are different and Newell always was understated, even as a player.

But to me the guys got style and talent. As an ex-centre-forward he knows what attacking is about and that's reflected in his team.

He can wear a monkey suit, toffs hat sit by the touchline in a LLoyd Loom chair if he can win matches with a bit of style (yes I know he lost today before anyone mentions it).

Cloughie always had his own way and others too. I'd be the same as an employer. Give me talent over appearance every time.

Archived