Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

MDV

wish he played like that every week

For a full season he played like that for us! and scored 4 derby goals on his debut! However his last season with us was pretty rubbish athoough he scored 2 golas in Braga to take us to the group stages of the UEFA Cup. If he left has during his first season we would have been gutted but most Hearts fans did not seem bothered when he leave.

Just shows you, tonight is what he is capable of!

wish he played like that every week

fantastic performance tonight from De Vries. Only gripe I had was with his finishing but he put that right at the end there!

Hopefully now this gives us something to build on in the league :cool:

Congratulations boys, just beaten champions league contenders for next season and with about their best side out :devil:

I`m trying to think of a better "old fashioned" Centre Forward display than his tonight...and I go back to the 60`s...he played to his strenghts, and the team played to them as well.

Ian

I'm gonna be slated at work tommorrow, because at work there are plenty of Leicester fans there, except they don't go to games, I am the only one at who goes to games, I have slated MDV publically at work, but occasionally I have gave him his praise when he deserves it, and then the next week I was slagging him off because he was rubbish because I do/did this they all basiclally call me fickle, e.t.c, Tonight they we're probably all watching the matching thinking "Fukin el' what's Matt on about saying De Vries is rubbish"...I'm gonna go into work tommorrow, say De Vries played well and they'll say "Oh you like him now do you?!"

I am one for saying you should support you players (Although its hard with Leicester players at times :rolleyes:) But I am also a big beleiver of as fans we pay your moneys and if a player plays well, they get there praises, if a player plays rubbish, why shouldn't they get slagged off?!

lol:nono::rolleyes:

Oh well...Well Done MDV, Keep it up, :thumbup:

Archived