Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

MDVS GOAL OFFSIDE?

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

we won didnt we who gives a fook i dont and it was clearly onside stop being a blind referee and be a fan we won and its the best win all season

shit did we win?............. :o:D

When he broke through, I looked at the assistant expecting the flag, was surprised to see it stay down, and uncharacteristically celebrated without an 'officials' check!

Having seen it on TV, he was level, very well played MDV!!!

its not mourinho its the FA

only true in the league

in the cups the FA haven't prevented loaned players from playing against their employers

eariler this season Sunderland played Hoyte v us in the Carling Cup

the next day Mourinho refused to allow Smertin to play for Charlton in the 'draw' v Chelski

i know we all hate referees but having seen the replay in slow mo and real time 10 times and not knowing whether it was offside until they drew the line in and it was clearly level i would just like to say well done to the assistant referee who had a bloody hard call and got it spot on in a split second :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

great day :D:D

De Vries was onside and in fairness took the goal very well although from behind the goal I initially thought that Robinson was going to claw it away!

Delighted to see it hit the back of the net and looking forward to going to the 4th Round game at home to Southampton with my girlfriend!

Archived