Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

New song for Fryatt...

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndF...vSM_Preview.htm

Will it be chips or jacket spuds? Will it be salad or frozen peas?

Will it be mushrooms?

Fried onion rings?

You'll have to wait and see!

Hope it's chips, it's chips. We hope it's chips, it's chips. We hope it's chips, it's chips....

so FRYATT some chips!

Based on Doris Day - Que Sera, Sera

http://www.thefa.com/England/U19s/NewsAndF...vSM_Preview.htm

Will it be chips or jacket spuds? Will it be salad or frozen peas?

Will it be mushrooms?

Fried onion rings?

You'll have to wait and see!

Hope it's chips, it's chips. We hope it's chips, it's chips. We hope it's chips, it's chips....

so FRYATT some chips!

Based on Doris Day - Que Sera, Sera

Followed by

LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP

LETS ALL HAVE A FRY UP

NA NA NA NA

Too true Ric. Too many words in a song for us. Can't remember a Leicester chant with a huge amount of words.

No comment ;)

And yes he is a good player. Just don't get on his back if he doesn't score a hat trick in his first game like some of our fans would. It might take him a few games to get used to the pace of the Championship again but if you create chances he'll score. Is he likely to play alongside De Vries? I think that would suit his game best.

No comment ;)

And yes he is a good player. Just don't get on his back if he doesn't score a hat trick in his first game like some of our fans would. It might take him a few games to get used to the pace of the Championship again but if you create chances he'll score. Is he likely to play alongside De Vries? I think that would suit his game best.

I think he's more likely to be playing alongside Iain Hume long term. Hume is a link-up play man, likes to drop deep and feed the ball through to the other striker.

No comment ;)

Thanks for the insight, unfortunately a lot of our fans sound like yours in that case. They have their golden boys who can do no wrong and the ones who dont make an instant impression get slated no matter what they do. I hope hes given a long enough chance to show us what he can do.

Thanks for the insight, unfortunately a lot of our fans sound like yours in that case. They have their golden boys who can do no wrong and the ones who dont make an instant impression get slated no matter what they do. I hope hes given a long enough chance to show us what he can do.

He will do. Hume didn't score for 6 or 7 games but there wasn't any sign of the fans getting on his back. Fans recognise whether a player is good or not pretty quickly. The likes of Kisnorbo, Sylla, Hammill, etc have been given stick because it was blatantly obvious they are shite within a few appearances.

I think he's more likely to be playing alongside Iain Hume long term. Hume is a link-up play man, likes to drop deep and feed the ball through to the other striker.

Good player Hume. Certainly one of the best we played against last season, they should link up well together and certainly have goalscoring ability. I hope you play the ball on the floor through the middle if he'll be alongside Hume because he's not the sort of player you can lump it up to.

Good player Hume. Certainly one of the best we played against last season, they should link up well together and certainly have goalscoring ability. I hope you play the ball on the floor through the middle if he'll be alongside Hume because he's not the sort of player you can lump it up to.

When Hume plays we tend to play the ball alot on the deck and through the channels so there won;t be any problem if Hume and Fryatt play together. When de Vries or Dublin plays alongside one of our strikers the players tend to hoof the ball up to them at times and it's extremely frustrating.

When Hume plays we tend to play the ball alot on the deck and through the channels so there won;t be any problem if Hume and Fryatt play together. When de Vries or Dublin plays alongside one of our strikers the players tend to hoof the ball up to them at times and it's extremely frustrating.

Yes, but if you think about it we've done that since about 1992, apart from under Mcgee. The problem is that the long ball simple doesnt work that much these days. That said against Spurs it was refreshing to see MDV holding the ball up rather than heading it on, which lets face it, never works unless you have Stevey Claridge / Tony Cottee.

<sigh>

Whats he like at getting on the end of crosses?? an area we have struggled immensly from this year.

Whats he like at getting on the end of crosses?? an area we have struggled immensly from this year.

If you mean crosses in the air, it's not his forte to be honest. Much better when the ball is at his feet although he has scored with the odd header. Low crosses in and around the penalty spot and 6 yard box and you can't go wrong.

We need to feed it to Hume and Fryatt properly. With De Vries, it's clear that we need to get the ball to his feet, not to his head. And with Hammond, we need to play a through ball for him to run onto. That's been one of the problems, we haven't utilised our players properly in order for them to be effective. We utilised De Vries properly on Sunday and we won.

We need to feed it to Hume and Fryatt properly. With De Vries, it's clear that we need to get the ball to his feet, not to his head. And with Hammond, we need to play a through ball for him to run onto. That's been one of the problems, we haven't utilised our players properly in order for them to be effective. We utilised De Vries properly on Sunday and we won.

Definately concur with that, and it actually showed that MDV is at least good at something! As in the 'diamond' thread, now we have the versatility to play 4-3-1-2, I think this would be particularly effective with MDV & Fryatt / Elvis with Hume in support. Whether or not CL goes in that direction remains to be seen though. I dont want a situation where we have 2 good strikers on the bench each game.

Archived