Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

New song for Fryatt...

the tannoy occasionally played kaiser chiefs and we'd sing super matty fryatt over the top of it. it was more of a message board thing though. really not happy about the fee though...

tyson went to forest for 650k, lita cost £1mil, mcleod is 600k rising to 1.4mil

and we've sold fryatt 4 350k

getting fed up of us being ripped off, ricketts went for 400k and then he played for england, and forest have just robbed us of bennett, our defender, 80 odd games, he's 19, and he's gone for 100k

the tannoy occasionally played kaiser chiefs and we'd sing super matty fryatt over the top of it. it was more of a message board thing though. really not happy about the fee though...

getting fed up of us being ripped off, ricketts went for 400k and then he played for england, and forest have just robbed us of bennett, our defender, 80 odd games, he's 19, and he's gone for 100k

:ermm:

soz.

Well I spose you can look forward to us selling him for 10 million ay? :thumbup:

Too the tune of '' we all live in a blue and white kop ''

Matty Fryatt's gonna fluff you up , gona fluff you up , gonna fluff you up :D

I thought of that all by myself :thumbup::rolleyes:

well apparently its only £350k upfront, plus a percentage of any future sell-on fee and appearance related-sum on top of that so it could well end up being more around the £750,000 that people have saids if not more..

i think you havent got a bad deal just that it's not all 'upfront'..

What you all think to a new song for Matty Fryatt to the tune of the Kaiser Chiefs "I Predict a Riot"????

Not sure about words mind...

Your thoughts...

this one is the same version and sounds better and its gonna happen soon... :thumbup::P

sven should pick matty fryatt!!!, sven should pick matty fryatt

The is the full version after he signed his new contract with us. You've probably doubled his money again so you might as well use it.

Super Matty Fryatt

Super Matty Fryatt

We doubled his money

Now he's stopping at the Hyatt.

He's the best striker out there

Cos he never has a mare

Super Matty Fryatt

:D

The is the full version after he signed his new contract with us. You've probably doubled his money again so you might as well use it.

Super Matty Fryatt

Super Matty Fryatt

We doubled his money

Cos he never has a mare

Super Matty Fryatt

:nono::thumbdown:

Super Matty Fryatt

Super Matty Fryatt

We doubled his money

Cos he never has a mare

Super Matty Fryatt

It's better than any of your efforts! It makes sense for a start. I predict a Fryatt??? ;)

how does that make sense?

All these songs won't be sang anyway. We need a simple and effective song for him, that's perhaps a little different to the usual shite we sing to our players.

I know I keep saying it but I think the song the Palace fans sing to Andy Johnson should be the same tune we use for Fryatt

DER DER DER DER.........................MATTY FRYATT

Abit boring, but remember alot of Leicester fans are simpletons and complicated songs won't go down well.

All these songs won't be sang anyway. We need a simple and effective song for him, that's perhaps a little different to the usual shite we sing to our players.

I know I keep saying it but I think the song the Palace fans sing to Andy Johnson should be the same tune we use for Fryatt

Abit boring, but remember alot of Leicester fans are simpletons and complicated songs won't go down well.

Lets turn up the volume RIC

All these songs won't be sang anyway. We need a simple and effective song for him

Too true Ric. Too many words in a song for us. Can't remember a Leicester chant with a huge amount of words. My offering is (hopefully he will turn into as much of a legend as the last person we sang this chant for):

Super, Super Matt

Super, Super Matt

Super, Super Matt,

Super Matty Fryatt

Archived