Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

It's looking grim

I've just done some workings out and we were 11 points better off last season at this stage. The final league table of the 2004/05 saw us finish 7 points above the relegation zone. If we are 11 points off where we were last season and the final points tally is similar to last season for staying up, that means we will be 4 points off staying up.

But another thing to take in to consideration is our proud away form we have under Levein. We managed to notch up 3 away wins in the league before Levein took over last season, a luxury we haven't got this season so it's looking even more devastating.

We've only ever won back to back league games under Levein twice.

We've won 2 away league games in 15 months.

We are conceding 1.3 goals a game in the league compared to an average of 1 goal per game last season.

Our scoring record is very similar to last season - Shite.

So far this season we have failed to score in 12 league matches out of 28. Last season we failed to score in 16 out of 46. We are on course to notch up around 20 matches without scoring if we carry on like are, startling.

Anyone still positive?

I've just done some workings out and we were 11 points better off last season at this stage. The final league table of the 2004/05 saw us finish 7 points above the relegation zone. If we are 11 points off where we were last season and the final points tally is similar to last season for staying up, that means we will be 4 points off staying up.

But another thing to take in to consideration is our proud away form we have under Levein. We managed to notch up 3 away wins in the league before Levein took over last season, a luxury we haven't got this season so it's looking even more devastating.

We are conceding 1.3 goals a game in the league compared to an average of 1 goal per game last season.

So far this season we have failed to score in 12 league matches out of 28. Last season we failed to score in 16 out of 46. We are on course to notch up around 20 matches without scoring if we carry on like are, startling.

Anyone still positive?

Unsurprisingly not!

Anyone still positive?

Down the league we go!

Anyone still positive?

:cry::cry::cry:

Anyone still positive?

Its not good, I recon we have more chance going down that staying up.

Worst Leicester 'team' (i use the word team loosely) I personally have ever seen.

Look some of you are getting carried away.

CL's 3 year masterplan is to move his team to a league where they are able to compete, genius.

I've hear he has the full backing of TD and the board, things are going the right way.

Great I can look fowards to collecting 3 points from the Walkers Stadium when I go there with my Sunday league team then. :P

The board told CL we must get out of this division at all costs...

Looks like he's going to achieve that, in his own, special, arse-about-face, boring way.

:o I didn't think about it like that. You've hit the nail on the head!

Archived