Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

Moan in tonight

was it jon barber who just said, (i`ll paraphrase), ask craig if he thinks im not asking hard questions....

lol this is the kind of rollox who work for the BBC, utterly guttless, and born of SPIN!!!!!!!

No wonder there was a vote-out poll on barber.

this draw is annoying, do they really have to do it during the phone in.

Would you rather hear people complain about the same things over and over again? :ermm:

Personally - I was only listening for the draw. :thumbup: I stopped listening to the phone in after the first few times this year. I think Barber saying the team could rebuild in League one says it all.... :blink:

Would you rather hear people complain about the same things over and over again? :ermm:

Personally - I was only listening for the draw. :thumbup:

the radio station managed to alienate probably 98% of their audience with that ridiculous draw. what a joke.

some good calls though. very few pro -levein calls - and barber confirmed what a useless knobber he is.

as for the bloke who suggested dennis wise as manager - you have to laugh.

You are probably right. :ph34r:

Hah someone on the 106 phone-in also called for Dennis Wise!

Hmmm This is quite worriying. :blink: I really hope it's Froest, Derby or Cov fans taking the urine!!!

If not some people just don't deserve to be Leicester fans!!!

i do not know how true this is but i heard on the 106 phone in that gareth williams is going back to forest,because of a bust up with the donkey manager we have.any one eles know of this.

it's common knowledge that williams fell out with levein. he left the burnely game a few weeks ago at half time after he's been left out of the 16, and then had to wait for ages unti he was allowed back into the fold.

it's common knowledge that williams fell out with levein. he left the burnely game a few weeks ago at half time after he's been left out of the 16, and then had to wait for ages unti he was allowed back into the fold.

Don't see any problem with that myself.

I doubt he'll be going back to Forest though, he wants to go to a Prem team.

Tonight's phone in must have come up with the most humourous list of management candidates yet. Claridge, Dublin, Wise, Birchenall...

Hmm if they still doing I would like the download link when it becomes available thanks.

I have no doubt barber is in the club's pocket he will be part of their constant PR to put them in a good light all the time, it also wouldnt surprise me if the draw was cut in deliberate so the pressure was eased of the club.

I made a brief appearance last night. I was the one they cut off to go to the cup draws! :angry::angry::angry:

Although the programme's presenters were astonishingly inept, I was troubled by the lynch-mob mentality of some of the callers. The person proposing the return of the poison dwarf may well have been a wind-up merchant from Cov or Forest, but at the time he appeared frighteningly genuine.

Whatever we may say on here, and I've said plenty, the manager has been given funds to bring new blood into the squad, and therefore one final chance to redeem himself. Although we may appear certain about what the outcome may be, the possibility remains that we may be proved wrong, as has happened on previous occasions this season.

There are still 18 games to go, and the gap between ourselves and other dross like Brighton and Hull is far from insurmountable. A number of teams have been as poor as us, yet have turned their season around after one decent result. Who's to say we can't do the same, maybe as soon as Saturday?

I made a brief appearance last night. I was the one they cut off to go to the cup draws! :angry::angry::angry:

Although the programme's presenters were astonishingly inept, I was troubled by the lynch-mob mentality of some of the callers. The person proposing the return of the poison dwarf may well have been a wind-up merchant from Cov or Forest, but at the time he appeared frighteningly genuine.

Whatever we may say on here, and I've said plenty, the manager has been given funds to bring new blood into the squad, and therefore one final chance to redeem himself. Although we may appear certain about what the outcome may be, the possibility remains that we may be proved wrong, as has happened on previous occasions this season.

There are still 18 games to go, and the gap between ourselves and other dross like Brighton and Hull is far from insurmountable. A number of teams have been as poor as us, yet have turned their season around after one decent result. Who's to say we can't do the same, maybe as soon as Saturday?

Me :whistle:

One result will not change my opinion of Levein though, he's well and truly f**ked us up 2 seasons running and he's got to go.

which other club ended a almost 2 month winless streak then?

Archived