Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

Moan in tonight

do they dedicate decent time to callers or still spend most of the time babbling amongst themselves.

they dedicate time to callers, but most are pissed up oap's having a random rant, and you do get a couple who don't really have much knowledge about the team, they just want to have a good moan.

they dedicate time to callers, but most are pissed up oap's having a random rant, and you do get a couple who don't really have much knowledge about the team, they just want to have a good moan.

And Andy from Long Eaton

I dont understand the point of this phone in, i know it gives the fans an opportunity to vent their feelings, but it seems nothing ever changes as the board of directors dont even listen, so i feel people are just wasting their breathe.

well, i don't know if you know, but tim davies was special guest on the phone-in last week so that everyone couldfire there questions at him. unfortunately he sorted of sidestepped every one of them.

I dont understand the point of this phone in, i know it gives the fans an opportunity to vent their feelings, but it seems nothing ever changes as the board of directors dont even listen, so i feel people are just wasting their breathe.

Even when we were winning bloody cups and finishing 10th+ people were moaning!!! So i'm not suprised the board ignore what people say on it. 95% numpties on it, always the same peopel who don't have a clue what time of day it is let alone anything about football.

well, i don't know if you know, but tim davies was special guest on the phone-in last week so that everyone couldfire there questions at him. unfortunately he sorted of sidestepped every one of them.

Because they asked questions no chief exec in the country would actually answer.

Archived