Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Lee morris

Do you think that Lee Morris when fit could play the right wing role, as we seem to have no-one good enough to play the role i.e Sylla. He said in his World interview that thats where he is starting in the reserves so perhaps he could eventually play that role (although he is left footed)?.

Do you think that Lee Morris when fit could play the right wing role, as we seem to have no-one good enough to play the role i.e Sylla. He said in his World interview that thats where he is starting in the reserves so perhaps he could eventually play that role (although he is left footed)?.

if i remember rightly he played there last season when he came on, looked pretty good

Seriously, he will get injured before long.

It is the symptom of a doomed club when people start looking to injury stricken average championship players and untried australian youngsters to be the saviour of a season.

You are extremely negative!!

Lee moris could well give sylla a kick up the jacksey, or even take his place. Lets hope that this new competition for RW, proves to ignight more drive for success.

Lee moris could well give sylla a kick up the jacksey, or even take his place. Lets hope that this new competition for RW, proves to ignight more drive for success.

Oh forgive me.

Given his track record he'll probably go two seasons injury free, propel us to the premiership and win us the FA Cup.

We're in the mire. We really are.

And half the posts on here are about:

1) Getting behind a shit team and a shit manager because the lack of support from us is why we've been shit all along. :ermm:

2) Lee Morris is the saviour. Even though he never has been in the past, isn't match fit yet and never will stay fit for anything length of time. :ermm:

3) Wesolowski is the answer. :rolleyes:

when he did play last time he looked pretty good, i hope he doesnt get injured again, as i would like to see more of him, agreed we cant look to him or weslowski to be our saviours, but its nice to look and think well he could do something to boost what we have!!!

Well no not really seeing as Morris is a striker, a Left footed one at that. Unless you want to put Smith out right where we have all seen he is less effective.

I wonder which fringe squad player I should pin my hopes on.

Morris and Wesolowski are already taken.

I'm going for Hammill. He's great. Honestly, if we played him every game we'd be in the prem before long.

:P

god your sarcasum is priceless

if i remember rightly he played there last season when he came on, looked pretty good

:whistle: Flash in the pan performance's. Elvis would be better, Morris would inevitable always cut inside and thats not what we need. a right footed right winger should being signing would be the most obvious answer/

Given his track record he'll probably go two seasons injury free, propel us to the premiership and win us the FA Cup.

But you can atleast give him the benefit of the doubt. Not all long term injuries are disastorous.

We're in the mire. We really are.

True, so if you care (and you obviously do), then be positive.

1) Getting behind a shit team and a shit manager because the lack of support from us is why we've been shit all along.

That is not true. It is for footballing reasons why were 3rd bottom.

2) Lee Morris is the saviour. Even though he never has been in the past, isn't match fit yet and never will stay fit for anything length of time.

Again your wrong. No one is saying Morris is our saviour, their not even saying it about weso.

Then your negative again about his fitness. Have you seen his latest interview??? The guy is very optimistic, had a constant smile of positiveness. Do you want him and his team mates looking at you before the cross the white line?

3) Wesolowski is the answer.

Who said that? How many? What percentage?

I wonder which fringe squad player I should pin my hopes on.

Morris and Wesolowski are already taken.

I'm going for Hammill. He's great. Honestly, if we played him every game we'd be in the prem before long.

:P

FFS Peoples Hero, i just said that he may be a solution or provide some welcome competition on the right wing! I didnt say he would be our saviour (because he would have to be Jesus). Chill out mate! :blink:

I could say the same about your spelling, but that would be a cheap shot, so I won't.

Listen to yourself though? Who will be the saviour when Morris dissappoints? Dodds? O'Grady?

ok i cant spell sorry! would use that i am dyslexic as an excuse but you wont take it

i havent even said that he will be our saviour so no i wont listen to myself, i just said it would be nice if he could be the one who could pull us out, thats not me saying he is gunna be our saviour!!

But you can atleast give him the benefit of the doubt. Not all long term injuries are disastorous.

True, so if you care (and you obviously do), then be positive.

That is not true. It is for footballing reasons why were 3rd bottom.

Again your wrong. No one is saying Morris is our saviour, their not even saying it about weso.

Then your negative again about his fitness. Have you seen his latest interview??? The guy is very optimistic, had a constant smile of positiveness. Do you want him and his team mates looking at you before the cross the white line?

Who said that? How many? What percentage?

Lush - I'm fed up arguing with you.

I've laid out my arguments before but here we go... just once for ... ESPECIALLY FOR YOU.

The point about it being the fans fault was tongue in cheek. We are, as you correctly identify, in the bottom three for footballing reasons.

People haven't said in many words 'morris is our saviour' but a lot of posts give the impression that he is the missing piece to the jigsaw. **** shit jigsaw then. If the jigsaw has 500 pieces we have about 26 at present and one big one which doesn't fit (levein).

Thirdly, I'm not going to get a percentage for you. Everything with you is about persistence, stupid questions and percentages. It's the battle of who can be bothered to ask more stupid questions with you... and I give up. I don't even know why I've bothered to type this post...

In fact, look I agree with you...

1) The Foxes Trust is evil

2) Everyone accept you is stupid

3) Alan Maybury is a natural central midfielder and the answer to our problems

4) Lee Morris is great.

5) Discounts on tickets are criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Happy?

ok i cant spell sorry! would use that i am dyslexic as an excuse but you wont take it

i havent even said that he will be our saviour so no i wont listen to myself, i just said it would be nice if he could be the one who could pull us out, thats not me saying he is gunna be our saviour!!

Alright you're dyslexic, fair play.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Lush - I'm fed up arguing with you.

I've laid out my arguments before but here we go... just once for ... ESPECIALLY FOR YOU.

The point about it being the fans fault was tongue in cheek. We are, as you correctly identify, in the bottom three for footballing reasons.

People haven't said in many words 'morris is our saviour' but a lot of posts give the impression that he is the missing piece to the jigsaw. **** shit jigsaw then. If the jigsaw has 500 pieces we have about 26 at present and one big one which doesn't fit (levein).

Thirdly, I'm not going to get a percentage for you. Everything with you is about persistence, stupid questions and percentages. It's the battle of who can be bothered to ask more stupid questions with you... and I give up. I don't even know why I've bothered to type this post...

In fact, look I agree with you...

1) The Foxes Trust is evil

2) Everyone accept you is stupid

3) Alan Maybury is a natural central midfielder and the answer to our problems

4) Lee Morris is great.

5) Discounts on tickets are criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Happy?

oh dear we're all going over the top again aren't we.

Theres no need to rip Lushes head off ( well..... this time)

Twas only a idea to play Morris on the right ( abliet probabley not the best long term choice, and I would rather have Huges there )

you wanne be careful mate remember what happened last time you, got into a massive arguement with somehow you ( and what is much worse ) and me got branded bullys! Even though time has shown that we were more then right.

And Maybury is not just a Center midfielder, He is in fact the next Claude Makelle

From lazzer on another forum.

city reserves 1 arse1

lee morris

:w00t: :w00t: :clap2: :clap2: :yahoo: :thumbsup: :laugh: :laugh: ;):thumbup:

really lazzer or just taking the proverbial?

really...text from durham

oh dear we're all going over the top again aren't we.

Theres no need to rip Lushes head off ( well..... this time)

Twas only a idea to play Morris on the right ( abliet probabley not the best long term choice, and I would rather have Huges there )

you wanne be careful mate remember what happened last time you, got into a massive arguement with somehow you ( and what is much worse ) and me got branded bullys! Even though time has shown that we were more then right.

And Maybury is not just a Center midfielder, He is in fact the next Claude Makelle

How can Maybury be the next Claude Makelele when he cant even play in his natural right back position? Kisnorbos probably a better central midfielder than Alan Maybury. ;)

Archived