Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Reverend

Lee morris

yeahhhhh my 25th post ne way i think it cant hurt specially the way were playin but the thing with levein is he'l drain lee's confidence just like de vries because hell play good and he'l :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: be fit but still get on the bench and get put on for the last 10 minutes which there is no point in doing with us as it makes no effect and sometimes makes it worse.

Yes!! This is a great day in the history of LCFC! The saviour has arrived! We've waited a year for this. Lee Morris is going to score the goals that are going to not only keep us in this division, but get us promoted next season! The future is looking very bright! :blush:

Yes!! This is a great day in the history of LCFC! The saviour has arrived! We've waited a year for this. Lee Morris is going to score the goals that are going to not only keep us in this division, but get us promoted next season! The future is looking very bright! :blush:

lol lol lol

why do you have to so sarcastic.

the lad has had a terrible time with injuries and we are please he is making his way bacy steadily. And a goal on his 1st reserves will give him a huge moral boost

why do you have to so sarcastic.

the lad has had a terrible time with injuries and we are please he is making his way bacy steadily. And a goal on his 1st reserves will give him a huge moral boost

No, im sorry. I do apologise. I want the lad to do well as much as anyone. He has been terribly unlucky with injuries and i hope what i said comes true

In fact, look I agree with you...

1) The Foxes Trust is evil

2) Everyone accept you is stupid

3) Alan Maybury is a natural central midfielder and the answer to our problems

4) Lee Morris is great.

5) Discounts on tickets are criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Happy?

All the ramblings of a middle aged woman in to trance music. That's Lush, not you Jim. ;)

I could say the same about your spelling, but that would be a cheap shot, so I won't.

Listen to yourself though? Who will be the saviour when Morris dissappoints? Dodds? O'Grady?

Haha I don't want to make it personal, but i really don't like TPH. I love your ability to read peoples views and simply here something totally different. I've seen it on a number of your posts, and even with me. Someone will suggest something or make a point, for example 'Lee Morris (solution on the right) and you somehow hear Lee Morris is our saviour! Are u reading something between the lines that we are all missing here??? I think it is the same with Weso, i can't think of anyone who actually stated that he would be our saviour! Maybe u should start doing a little less assuming and more actual reading to what these guys are actually saying!!

I don't like personally attacking u TPH but u really do annoy me lol:thumbup: Oh and before u try, this post has no hidden meanings and does not suggest i worship Craig Levein or think Sylla is a god! Just in case u try anything! <_<

Well no not really seeing as Morris is a striker, a Left footed one at that. Unless you want to put Smith out right where we have all seen he is less effective.

On tonight's showing as a left-winger Morris always looked threatening. Far more so than Hamill. I'd never seen him play before so I've no idea if he can do it on the right but as traditional wingers I would definitely say Smith/Morris are our best pair.

O'Grady too looked a fast, mobile and alert centre-forward who was always looking for a pot shot. If anything he doesn't always get his head up enough to see what his best options are and is inclined to be greedy. I'd sooner him do the simple things quicker in negative areas and just get single-minded and greedy around the box. At the moment he tends to elaborate.

Anyway it's a minor criticism because he looked very dangerous and has good shooting boots though he'd benefit from being content to place some shots rather than blasting everything.

On tonight's showing as a left-winger Morris always looked threatening. Far more so than Hamill. I'd never seen him play before so I've no idea if he can do it on the right but as traditional wingers I would definitely say Smith/Morris are our best pair.

O'Grady too looked a fast, mobile and alert centre-forward who was always looking for a pot shot. If anything he doesn't always get his head up enough to see what his best options are and is inclined to be greedy. I'd sooner him do the simple things quicker in negative areas and just get single-minded and greedy around the box. At the moment he tends to elaborate.

Anyway it's a minor criticism because he looked very dangerous and has good shooting boots though he'd benefit from being content to place some shots rather than blasting everything.

How did Hume look Thac??

Seriously, he will get injured before long.

It is the symptom of a doomed club when people start looking to injury stricken average championship players and untried australian youngsters to be the saviour of a season.

I've read the thread before posting, and would just like to return to the post you made here TPH. I get the gist of it, and I think you're right in that they're symptoms of a desperate club. But to be fair, most of us were excited at the prospect of seeing Wesolowski start games for us at THE START of the season. It was terrible what happened, but that expectation we had then coupled with the fact that we've been horrible (especially Kisnorbo) has just increased the focus on Weso. We don't really have many options or much hope that things will change in the short term, so we cling on to the few straws we still have. The fact that he's untried means anything can happen too. He might, just might, be the catalyst that inspires the team to do better, or he might fail like the rest have until now, but we don't know until he's in the squad and playing do we? The situation is looking grim right now, so it's obvious that you're gonna get some vicious response when you try to negate the few positives still left...

Well Tharc, as a left winger im sure morris could be effective at reserve level. It was my problems with him playing right wing and being left footed in the first team set up that lead me to say what I said.

However again I would like to say to you that you watched a reserve game tonight, which was also a game that ment more to Lee Morris then any other player on that pitch after the sorry time he has had. It's good to hear he played well though. Declaring him and Smith as our best wingers after seeing once is a bit hasty IMO though. I wouldn't mind seeing it tried , Hughes and Joey in the middle it could work. In fact it could well be alot better then what we have currently.

Is Smith as good on the right as he is on the left though?

on top of this, until CL is out the door we will continue to see the inclusion of Kisnorbo, and if thats the case I want to see Hughes out right, with Joey & Kisnorbo in the middle, smith on the left.

Morris should be given a try out as a striker at somepoint. Even better sent out on loan for a month.

I do have more to say on this subject but ill pick it up in the moring.... its late. :yawn:

Oh how did Sheehan play tonight :thumbup:

ok seriously can someone explain the throwing stones at glass houses thing, i dont get :blush:

He obviously thought the 'god your sarcasem is priceless' comment was meant as a sarcastic (notice the irony) jab at him. Thus he swings back at your spelling. "throwing stones when in a glass house" means you shouldn't attack others when you yourself are vulnerable and easy to target...or something to that extent..

You are extremely negative!!

Lee moris could well give sylla a kick up the jacksey, or even take his place. Lets hope that this new competition for RW, proves to ignight more drive for success.

He looked different class to Sylla. He scores for a start. He looks like he can beat people and is very direct judging by tonight's show. Someone will explain to me one day what Sylla does.

Lush - I'm fed up arguing with you.

I thought we were having a conversation, getting a bit hot under the collar are you ;)

1) The Foxes Trust is evil

I never said that, but they certainly dont have all fans wellbeing at heart.

3) Alan Maybury is a natural central midfielder and the answer to our problems

I never said that, i said hes most suitable to play that role for us right now.

5) Discounts on tickets are criminal. Absolutely criminal.

Not criminal, just discriminative.

Dont reply to this, you`ll only upset mr c.

He looked different class to Sylla. He scores for a start. He looks like he can beat people and is very direct judging by tonight's show. Someone will explain to me one day what Sylla does.

Yes, morris has goals in his locker, and lets hope they`ve been building up whilst hes been away. Hes more of a threat attacking wise, because hes more of a striker than sylla. We seen morris`s directness briefly last season, he was one of a rare few that got us off our seats.

I personally dont think sylla is that bad. Ask any manager, and they`ll tell you wingers get more stick than any other positional player. Its a do or die position. people expect great things from them. Lack of confidence, plus the expectency after the celtic game hasnt helped him.

Lee Morris might not be the club's "savior," but his return from injury gives the club one more forward/winger and thus "saves" something for the club--another transfer fee to bring in another player of unknown or dubious quality.

Do you think that Lee Morris when fit could play the right wing role, as we seem to have no-one good enough to play the role i.e Sylla. He said in his World interview that thats where he is starting in the reserves so perhaps he could eventually play that role (although he is left footed)?.

Hey why not? After all its not like Levein to play someone out of position is it? :P:whistle:

Okay well I'm sorry to all the people who I've upset, or irked, whatever in this thread.

I was just instilling a bit of realism. That's all.

I'd love it for Morris to come back in to the fold and play well, perhaps score a few goals. I just really do feel that it's a bit unfair on the likes of Morris and Wesolowski to look to them to be the solution.. in reality, they are both now on a hiding to nothing.

Still, there ya go. Just shows how bad everything else is at the club at the moment I suppose.

Haha I don't want to make it personal, but i really don't like TPH. I love your ability to read peoples views and simply here something totally different. I've seen it on a number of your posts, and even with me. Someone will suggest something or make a point, for example 'Lee Morris (solution on the right) and you somehow hear Lee Morris is our saviour! Are u reading something between the lines that we are all missing here??? I think it is the same with Weso, i can't think of anyone who actually stated that he would be our saviour! Maybe u should start doing a little less assuming and more actual reading to what these guys are actually saying!!

I don't like personally attacking u TPH but u really do annoy me lol:thumbup: Oh and before u try, this post has no hidden meanings and does not suggest i worship Craig Levein or think Sylla is a god! Just in case u try anything! <_<

Although to you I'd say - good effort an not making it personal. :rolleyes:

Also, a lot of what I have made reference to, isn't necessarily in this thread, but have certainly read people predicting amazing things from the likes of Wesolowski/Morris, that is all.

Archived