Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

Decent youth set up

I was just wondering why so many of our younger stars are being loaned out at the moment. Fair enough to say they need experience so why dont we send Kisnorbo off to Crawley Town or Sylla to Rushden

From what ive seen in the reserves and the academy these guys should be given a chance.

Chris o grady

Alan Sheehan

Levi Porter

Ashley Chambers

These are all players that have impressed me when ive seen them they are 10 times better than the shower we have at the moment

Also who is the bloke we have in goal for the reserves Cisak or summat im sure ive heard of him before

:thumbup::thumbup:

I was just wondering why so many of our younger stars are being loaned out at the moment. Fair enough to say they need experience so why dont we send Kisnorbo off to Crawley Town or Sylla to Rushden

From what ive seen in the reserves and the academy these guys should be given a chance.

Chris o grady

Alan Sheehan

Levi Porter

Ashley Chambers

These are all players that have impressed me when ive seen them they are 10 times better than the shower we have at the moment

Also who is the bloke we have in goal for the reserves Cisak or summat im sure ive heard of him before

:thumbup::thumbup:

Chambers is still at school isn't he?

lets hope so the players i mentioned are the players that impressed me most i forgot to mention weso i do hope he is in the side he will be a real asset :thumbup: :fox:

From the few games we've seen from him, I'd agree. I didn't go to the Pre season friendly against Celtic but I've been told he was the best Leicester player on the pitch until he went off injured.

From the few games we've seen from him, I'd agree. I didn't go to the Pre season friendly against Celtic but I've been told he was the best Leicester player on the pitch until he went off injured.

he was our best player on the pitch until the terminator tried to kill him i just hope this injury layoff wont

have an affect on how he performs ofcourse he will be a bit rusty but he should fit in well ive heard the players really get on well with him and levein thinks he will do well thats the most sensible thing he has said in weeks

:ph34r:

He might not be the saviour because expecting an 18 year old defensive midfielder to be the saviour is a little ludicrous but he is an exceptional player and his enthuisasm and the way he plays football should improve the team and also perhaps lift the other players game aswell.

Just like Smith, this lad is worth the entrance fee alone.

im one of those unfortunate to have never seen weso play and to be honest i am excited for him to come into the team. also i think as mentioned morris on the right will be a great addition.

so what are weso's attributes that make him such an exciting player? i mean is he a ball winner or more creative sort?

im one of those unfortunate to have never seen weso play and to be honest i am excited for him to come into the team. also i think as mentioned morris on the right will be a great addition.

so what are weso's attributes that make him such an exciting player? i mean is he a ball winner or more creative sort?

He'll break the play up and he can pass a ball about, really, really well. This is why I'm not concerned about losing Joey.

he is kind of like neil lennon he will get stuck in and not be afraid to tackle also he is good running at the defence he isnt the polished player just yat but all i can say is that if he plays on satday

were in for a treat

:banana::scarf:

What about Wesolowski, Dodds, Graham, Magunda, Mattocks?

magunda and mattocks are way, way, way too young and inexperianced to be any where near the first team set up, there only about 16, may have only just turned 17, and being at the back they have not developed enough yet.

also, to be honest, at the moment they are no richard stearman, stearman was much more equipt to join the fold at a younger age, magunda and mattock have a long way too go yet.

Wesolowski has all the attributes needed to be a quality midfielder. Considering he is very small, he is phyiscally strong and rarely gets knocked off the ball. His tackling is precise and his passing and close control are excellent for an 18 year old. His vision and confidence are top notch as well and he's as comfortable going forward as he is sitting infront of th back four breaking up play.

I have no doubts about him being able to cope with first team football.

Archived