Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lichfieldfox.

Kisnorbo

He did his job (albeit not very well) a LOT better than the lazy b'stard Williams did his.

The midfield yesterday (as last week) were like the characters from the Wizard of Oz. Kisnorbo lacks the brain, Williams the heart and Hughes the nerve!

Quality. That's such a good analogy!

So, shall we buy CL a pair of red shoes?

I'd have some of that. Except I'd have Morris instead of Hughes. If that lad can stay fit he's the best winger we've got after Smithy just as Weso's a belting midfielder. Anyone could make those lads win football matches and that's the bloody tragedy of Leicester City right now.

I agree, hughes has been mildly average so far, play morris and smith on the wings, but craig said morris is 2 weeks away.

Weso (holding role) and hume (attacking midfield) fryatt and hammond up front, goals goals goals.

I feel sorry for the lad too, no one should have to put up with the amount of stick he gets. Its not actually his fault hes in the team, CL picks him. Personally I wouldnt have him in the Fosse City side :whistle: he is obviously limited in his footballing ability and not good enough for Leicester City but booing him isnt going to help him.

I feel sorry for the lad too, no one should have to put up with the amount of stick he gets. Its not actually his fault hes in the team, CL picks him. Personally I wouldnt have him in the Fosse City side :whistle: he is obviously limited in his footballing ability and not good enough for Leicester City but booing him isnt going to help him.

Cheering him won't help either, reason being because no matter how much cheering or booing the lad can't play football.

Cheering him won't help either, reason being because no matter how much cheering or booing the lad can't play football.

True, he isn't the greatest of footballers.

What you could do with him however is get him to man mark the oppositions best player and then get him take them out. Like chess we'd sacrifice our worst player for the oppositions best.

Before anyone mentions, yes I know they could bring a sub on and no I'm not a thug.

Why does everyone hate Kisnorbo so much?

So he isn't Gerrard and doesn't pass the ball like Beckham or run at the opposing team like Zidane but here's some news for you. We are currently a bottom end of the championship club. Some of the clubs around us would love to have a guy like him playing for them.

Craig Levein needs to play Kisnorbo at left back. He is the best out and out defensive option for our club in that position at the minute. He's better than Maybury there as he looks more comfortable.

Okay so he isn't my preferred option at left back as I'd rather see Alan Sheehan playing, but at the minute we need to play with a tight ship, which unfortunately for all of Sheehan's attacking quality's we do have better defensive left backs.

I can only pass on my experience of watching old "Skippy on Ice" at Hearts.

CL had him playing at left back for a few games but he was a nightmare. Basically the guy just cannot kick with his left foot. Everytime he was running down the left touchline with the ball he had to cut into the traffic on his right foot - that's if he hadn't shinned it out of play with his left foot before then!!

By the way Maybury had a GREAT season at Hearts playing RIGHT BACK. Bombed down the wing, whipped in good crosses and scored some cracking goals with his strongest right peg! What does Levein do the following season? He sticks him on the LEFT!!!

That's our craig for you! :whistle:

CL had him playing at left back for a few games but he was a nightmare. Basically the guy just cannot kick with his left foot. Everytime he was running down the left touchline with the ball he had to cut into the traffic on his right foot - that's if he hadn't shinned it out of play with his left foot before then!!

By the way Maybury had a GREAT season at Hearts playing RIGHT BACK. Bombed down the wing, whipped in good crosses and scored some cracking goals with his strongest right peg! What does Levein do the following season? He sticks him on the LEFT!!!

The reason Maybury is playing as a left fullback for us is becuase we've Richard Stearman (one of our most consistent players) playing at right back.

As ive said in my post. Im not saying cheer him either but directing abuse to one player isnt going to help.

To be fair to Levein, he's only started playing Maybury at left back because he doesn't think he has a decent left back and because our centre half who he plays at right back is twice as good as Maybury.

Archived