Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lichfieldfox.

Kisnorbo

de Vries might be our top scorer but I don't rate him, he's far too inconsistent. He also hinders the team as a whole because when he plays, the rest of them team tend to hoof the ball instead of passing it around. Might not be his fault, but I think we're better off without him.

If we played to his strengths then he helps the team out a lot, he can hold the ball up well and get our midfielders running through into the box for possible efforts on goal. We need our defenders to actually play through midfield, not over the top of them looking for de Vries to head it on to Hume/Fryatt, cos like someone else pointed out, he's rubbish in the air.

de Vries might be our top scorer but I don't rate him, he's far too inconsistent. He also hinders the team as a whole because when he plays, the rest of them team tend to hoof the ball instead of passing it around. Might not be his fault, but I think we're better off without him.

Totally true, if the rest of the team can't play to his strengths, then he doesn't fit in, and shouldnt play

Finally.........someone who agrees with me.

I agree with your point about Sylla. I does have so much talent. Its a shame he seems so lazy.

Wasn't Sylla mainly in the reserves for Celtic last season? Maybe he's never match fit? I think he's a reasonable player but due to his lack of work ethic - not the right player for the team for the rest of this season.

At least Kisnorbo tries but he doesn't have the ability at this level & that's also not good enough at this stage of the season either.......

If we played to his strengths then he helps the team out a lot, he can hold the ball up well and get our midfielders running through into the box for possible efforts on goal. We need our defenders to actually play through midfield, not over the top of them looking for de Vries to head it on to Hume/Fryatt, cos like someone else pointed out, he's rubbish in the air.

Absolutly, that is why i don't rate him not all his fault but he doesn't fit in. :thumbup:

So do you suggest we drop de Vries for the season then ? If our players can't pass to his feet then they are the players that need replacing surely ?!

But it means replacing the back four ;-) we dont have 8 defenders, well we dont have 8 defenders who don't like playing hoof ball with De Vries.

You cant lay the blame for our situation at one players door, Kisnorbo is very poor but then so is Joe Hamill, Momo and Rab. The only good point I can see with Kis is that he puts in 100% whereas Momo very definately doesnt.

The question of leaving the ground if Kisnorbo is in the side is a completely ludicrous one.

Completely agree. I don't particularly like watching Rab, Kisnorbo, Hamill etc. but I do think they put the effort in and seem to care about the club so I can't see why anyone would want to pick on them particularly. The only regular player whose effort I would question is Sylla who, like Williams, seems to have the tallent but lack the application - still I wouldn't walk out of the stadium if he was in the line-up, I enjoy watching and supporting Leicester City too much for that.

Completely agree. I don't particularly like watching Rab, Kisnorbo, Hamill etc. but I do think they put the effort in and seem to care about the club so I can't see why anyone would want to pick on them particularly. The only regular player whose effort I would question is Sylla who, like Williams, seems to have the tallent but lack the application - still I wouldn't walk out of the stadium if he was in the line-up, I enjoy watching and supporting Leicester City too much for that.

So do I but the posts from the Sheff W game and speaking to someone who was there made me ask the devil's advocate question.

I'll be there cheering them on to victory vs cardiff

Would anyone like to see us play the 4-1-3-2 formation? Joey would be good protection for the defence and if you had Smithy, Hughes and ANother (maybe Hammond/Williams) with Fryatt and Hulme up front. That way the three in the centre could interchange if they wanted too!

With Kisnorbo in central midfield that's pretty much as we've been playing.

weve played better with kisnorbo when he has been put into defence and removed from midfield.

the games against crewe and millwall spring to mind.

Turned those 0 points into 1 on his own? Maybe its the 10 man syndrome when we play far better so should play his cos given 0/10 last 2 games. I really think he needs to be dropped for his own good, a trip with the reserves to gain confidence etc.Agree he's far better at left back than anywhere else I've seen him and has a good throw.

Why does everyone hate Kisnorbo so much?

So he isn't Gerrard and doesn't pass the ball like Beckham or run at the opposing team like Zidane but here's some news for you. We are currently a bottom end of the championship club. Some of the clubs around us would love to have a guy like him playing for them.

Because he is SHIT and shouldnt be at the club let alone in the side. We are near the bottom because of players like Kisnorbo, he cant pass, tackle and a tank is more mobile, he is built like a player when he was warming up at Wolves (a) thought big strong lad but no complete shite. :mad:

Get real.

I hate all this at least he tries bollocks, its not good enough, he isnt good enough. Sure he isnt the only one but he is not a Championship player, you tell me what qualities he brings to the game.

And dont say a defensive midfielder cos they need to be mobile, quick in the tackle have a good eye for a quick five yard pass.

Kisnorbo and Hammil stand out on the not good enough list

Kisnorbo, Hammil, Sylla, De Vris and Douglas

I Cheer the team on by shouting, singing just cos i think someone is shite doesnt matter, Do you vocally support the team? cos 19,500 of you dont.

Levein continues to pick De Vris

When will Hume get a good run in the team everyone can see he has the potential be it as a front man or behind the front two (not that tactical genius Levein would ever play anyone in that role)

Hume has been bought by Levein and never given a go to build up a style of play and confidence.

Levein continues to pick De Vris

When will Hume get a good run in the team everyone can see he has the potential be it as a front man or behind the front two (not that tactical genius Levein would ever play anyone in that role)

Hume has been bought by Levein and never given a go to build up a style of play and confidence.

To be fair Hume, like the other strikers have been given starts this season but if they go a few games without scoring then they are replaced and rightly so. The only problem I have with that is the replacements, atleast now we have Fryatt but before if Hume was dropped it meant de Vries got a game.

Even de Vries was dropped for about a month when the Hume/Hammond partnership took off.

Whatever we think of Kisnorbo, we must not try to get on his back tomorrow if he plays. First of all, we don't pick the team. Secondly, Levein will be here for the forseeable future, and Kisnorbo will inevitably be part of his plans.

And while most of us agree that Kisnorbo is a poor player in central midfield, booing him won't help him or the team get the three points we desperately need agaist Cardiff. I think Nationwider said we'll have to bite our lip when Kisnorbo starts up his clown act, and I agree with that. However, at the same time, it might be difficult to restrain mine and other fans' feelings after another dire passage of play. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, there will always be a twatty minority who will boo him irrespective of how he plays. The same with Jordan Stewart.

Whatever we think of Kisnorbo, we must not try to get on his back tomorrow if he plays. First of all, we don't pick the team. Secondly, Levein will be here for the forseeable future, and Kisnorbo will inevitably be part of his plans.

And while most of us agree that Kisnorbo is a poor player in central midfield, booing him won't help him or the team get the three points we desperately need agaist Cardiff. I think Nationwider said we'll have to bite our lip when Kisnorbo starts up his clown act, and I agree with that. However, at the same time, it might be difficult to restrain mine and other fans' feelings after another dire passage of play. :ph34r:

Unfortunately, there will always be a twatty minority who will boo him irrespective of how he plays. The same with Jordan Stewart.

Levein wont be here for the forseeable future if we lose on saturday. I think Tim will get Leveins p45 out.

Turned those 0 points into 1 on his own? Maybe its the 10 man syndrome when we play far better so should play his cos given 0/10 last 2 games. I really think he needs to be dropped for his own good, a trip with the reserves to gain confidence etc.Agree he's far better at left back than anywhere else I've seen him and has a good throw.

He's may have played alright once at left back, but I bet he would be woefull most of the time. For starters he's completely right footed ( at least maybury is a little left footed ) second of all he's not comfortbale on the ball, and thirdly he's not mobile enough. CB or nothing.

Archived