Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lichfieldfox.

Kisnorbo

Thoughts on this one folks?

Generally I'm not in favour of -ve protests but not having seen this bloke do any good other than briefly at LB I can't see a case for selection. What worrys me most is Tiatto in a recent MD programme stated he'd choose him to build a team around! Maybe CL believes him which would be worrying indeed.

:yawn: No.

Yeah most likely but i think if we lose on saturday and on tuesday, davies will have no option. Hes already said that he will do everything to stop us from going down and it will be a lot more desperate if we lose the next 2 games!

Yeah most likely but i think if we lose on saturday and on tuesday, davies will have no option. Hes already said that he will do everything to stop us from going down and it will be a lot more desperate if we lose the next 2 games!

Easier said than done. It all boils down to the financial implications of sacking Levein and bringing in a replacement. Davies and the board can't just sack him without a replacement (Well, they could, but that then puts us in the shit). And I wouldn't be too keen on Rob Kelly taking over, because he's part of the problem. Kelly doesn't have any first team managerial experience either as far as I know.

The board should be considering their options regarding replacements and preparing for the worse if we continue to lose.

if they leave replacing craig for another two to three games just to see if he can turn things around then i think it will be to late.

games are vanishing thick and fast now.

we may only have been in the bottom three since last weekend but weve been on a gradual slide downwards for sometime now.

i still have this uncomfortable feeling that tim and the rest of the board have plans in place for relegation and they will stick with CL no matter what.

I Cheer the team on by shouting, singing just cos i think someone is shite doesnt matter, Do you vocally support the team? cos 19,500 of you dont.

I agree, there arent enough of you season ticket holders that get behind the team vocally. Sometimes i feel like im the loudest person in the kop when i go, which is sad :( as im under 18 and the kop was the area the i grew up knowing as the backbone of the fans support :( Tottenham was the best home game i've been to at the walkers (I go to more than half the games a year) and this was because a lot of the season ticket holders didn't go and watch, it sadden's me in ways that our most vocal fans (apart from Block L) are the younger generation, most of them being chav's :ermm::(

Kisnorbo was alright in midfield because he dropped back and therefore gave joey a chance to go forward which hughes an williams don't.

Our midfield was a shamble at wednesday (I witnessed it first hand! :mad: ) They seemed to disapear at times all chasing the ball and moving out of position!

Williams is to slow and lazy and seems to have lost all of his abilty and confidence ( hmm i wonder why :whistle: COUGH Mr Levein! :mad: ) Joey and Hughes (personally) just dont go together!

Smith is the only player who seems to have any confidence in the midfield and maybe the whole team

Maybe wesoloski is the key to our midfield trouble?

Hopefully ;)

CHeers

CHunx

I agree, there arent enough of you season ticket holders that get behind the team vocally. Sometimes i feel like im the loudest person in the kop when i go, which is sad :( as im under 18 and the kop was the area the i grew up knowing as the backbone of the fans support :( Tottenham was the best home game i've been to at the walkers (I go to more than half the games a year) and this was because a lot of the season ticket holders didn't go and watch, it sadden's me in ways that our most vocal fans (apart from Block L) are the younger generation, most of them being chav's :ermm::(

Kisnorbo was alright in midfield because he dropped back and therefore gave joey a chance to go forward which hughes an williams don't.

Our midfield was a shamble at wednesday (I witnessed it first hand! :mad: ) They seemed to disapear at times all chasing the ball and moving out of position!

Williams is to slow and lazy and seems to have lost all of his abilty and confidence ( hmm i wonder why :whistle: COUGH Mr Levein! :mad: ) Joey and Hughes (personally) just dont go together!

Smith is the only player who seems to have any confidence in the midfield and maybe the whole team

Maybe wesoloski is the key to our midfield trouble?

Hopefully ;)

CHeers

CHunx

if you want to sing the so called kop is the place to avoid if you stand and sing you are looked upon as being some sort of freak block L has its pitfalls ie young chavs with little brain however there are a few old skool like me in there from filbert street kop days that stand and sing throughout and the banter with the away fans helps

I believe he has but he really seems more at home down the left. The fact is we need to support the players as they are playing for our club, they are our club. I agree with what has been said about Kisnorbo being a fish out of water, he can do well when in defense - and could this current 'less popular' figure turn out to be a problem for our left back position? Maybe. Sylla is lazy and I hope for his sake that a spell out of the team when he gets back would re-invent him slightly. Rab tries and that's all I expect from him now honestly - he's no Ian Walker but he had big boots to fill. As for MDV, well he tries as well, he done extra training over the summer and it seemed to have worked at the start of the season...but also I don't believe it's entirely his fault why he isn't getting more consistant performances.

A lot of the blame has got to go to Craig (surprise, surprise) but he isn't helping things. If the players were told not to hoof to Mark and had it drilled into their skull he would be much more of a handful, if Kisnorbo wasn't played in the midfield, if Sylla was told to pull his finger out of his ass then I think we would be looking a lot more solid overall.

This team is capable of staying up, this team is capable of being in the top ten of the Championship...although I doubt that we will ever do either of these things...

What can we do honestly, let's just support the club. What good does it do to say "I'm going to walk out if Kisnorbo is played" because that is going to have an adverse affect on everyone else on the pitch - your favourites like Stearman, Gerrbrand, Hughes and Gudjonsson. My blame lies with Craig - not the players.

That's ridiculous!?!

Lampard can't head the ball!

Now i think we are being rather harsh to Kisnorbo. He is'nt the most talented player, but if he wears the shirt, he shouldnt get what he did today. I am probably one of his harshest critics, but i thought that what the Leicester fans did when he got subbed was an absoloute disgrace. It isnt his fault Levein picks him. We allknow he isnt a midfielder but a defender and in all honesty hasnt looked bad when at the back

LEVEIN OUT! :mad:

LEVEIN OUT! :mad:

i didnt boo him , actually felt sorry for him.

he should not be playing in midfield and with other players we have maybe not at all but ClueLess keeps picking him.

you can tell its getting bad when you start pitying players , i remember feeling just as sorry for brian carey during an evening match when the kop was calling for his blood.

if you want to sing the so called kop is the place to avoid if you stand and sing you are looked upon as being some sort of freak block L has its pitfalls ie young chavs with little brain however there are a few old skool like me in there from filbert street kop days that stand and sing throughout and the banter with the away fans helps

I some-waht agree with you there :unsure:

I sit on the back row and when the stewards are there they tell me to stop banging on the backboards, how rediculous is that :mad: !!!!!!!

He told me, what would you do if it went through? :rolleyes:

I just thought what a stupid ****ing question :rolleyes:

I want to stand and sing but the stewards won't let me, doesnt the club want us to have a good atmosphere?

I felt sorry for kisnorbo today, i think he gives his all and doesnt deserve to be booed. Even if he is a poor player, its not going to help confidence is it!!

well if he stuck to his job it would have been better, i lost count of the times he was MORE advanced then williams, who the had to stay deeper and is therefor less effective. If Kisnorbo kept his useless frame out of the way when we're attacking he'd be more better off.

how ever the booing was wrong, especially when he was taking throws (which were better then normal)

He now has Stephen Hughes back and with the rest of the central midfielders fit I think he should play on the wing with either Gudjonsson and Williams in the centre or Wesolowski and Williams in the centre and the magical Smith on the left. Hume and Fryatt up front with a back four of Stearman, McCarthy, Gerrbrand and Sheehan and Henderson in goal. Good god I got carried away there and for a minute thought we had a team capable of winning a few matches.

Nope.

I'd have some of that. Except I'd have Morris instead of Hughes. If that lad can stay fit he's the best winger we've got after Smithy just as Weso's a belting midfielder. Anyone could make those lads win football matches and that's the bloody tragedy of Leicester City right now.

well if he stuck to his job it would have been better, i lost count of the times he was MORE advanced then williams, who the had to stay deeper and is therefor less effective.

He did his job (albeit not very well) a LOT better than the lazy b'stard Williams did his.

The midfield yesterday (as last week) were like the characters from the Wizard of Oz. Kisnorbo lacks the brain, Williams the heart and Hughes the nerve!

Archived