Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

On the bright side of things

you say Fryatt looked good, BUT he had 3 VERY GOOD chances and fluffed both... and at the end of the day that contributed to us losing AGAIN

How can he have 3 good chances anf fluff both? lol

Bit unfair on fryatt that at least eh can put it in the net

you say Fryatt looked good, BUT he had 3 VERY GOOD chances and fluffed both... and at the end of the day that contributed to us losing AGAIN

That's a bit harsh. If Levein didn't insist on playing Kisnorbo and deVries maybe the game would've taken a different turn. It all seems to be ifs and buts with Leicester at the minute. :cry:

But with Joey suspended Kisnorbo HAD to play... :(

Just as well Joey's back for the next game! :)

Forget the managers idea, most sane people would think Weso should play ahead of both those players if you wanted to introduce some winning mentality. (But give CL til the end of the season to rid that habit from the young kid, sitting on the bench watching pedestrians like Kisnorbo,Williams and Hughes today).

Weso is NOT a wonderkid and I'm not happy that folks on here have built him up as one.

I didn't see ANYTHING from him today that suggests he may be capable of saving us from the drop.

Weso is NOT a wonderkid and I'm not happy that folks on here have built him up as one.

I didn't see ANYTHING from him today that suggests he may be capable of saving us from the drop.

A bit harsh Ultra judging on what 12 minutes game time. I suppose those other midfielders must have the magic. Thats why we're sitting where we are.

Don't say that!!

Some on here have Weso and Morris down as the twin messiahs!

:P:thumbup:

Dont start that again TPH FFS!

Wesolowski showed in 15 minutes to me more than Kisnorbo has shown all season. He is just the sort of player a team like us needs- a winner. Hard in the tackle and cool on the ball (which coincidentally, Kisnorbo is neither).

Archived