Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

So did the planned protest take place against Cardiff

I dont think people could be bothered, the players wernt (generally), and we dont know a decent successor. Had we got someone in mind, then we`d have had another "sheff utd".

How about Phil Thompson as manager?

Phil Thompson has some good qualities but he has no real knowledge of our squad and that would be a major handicap in the p[resent circumstances and the short time available to turn our results round. I'd still like someone to shoot down my suggestion of Dion Dublin. There's got to be a decision! If you write down what's needed and rate each managers according to those points Dublin comes out of it well. Short term is a risk for anyone but less of a risk with him IMO.

Phil Thompson has some good qualities but he has no real knowledge of our squad and that would be a major handicap in the p[resent circumstances and the short time available to turn our results round. I'd still like someone to shoot down my suggestion of Dion Dublin. There's got to be a decision! If you write down what's needed and rate each managers according to those points Dublin comes out of it well. Short term is a risk for anyone but less of a risk with him IMO.

I wouldn't be massively dissapointed with dion in charge, but i do think there are better managers out there, my choice would be martin allen

maybe things are getting heated on here because poeple are passionate about city and its highly frustrating seeing the decline of our club.

i guess if it wasnt ' heated' every once in a while it would be a boring place to visit.

if i've offended anyone then i apologise.

but please , no more threads about how its the fans fault. its giving me an headache , honestly i have one right now :P

maybe things are getting heated on here because poeple are passionate about city and its highly frustrating seeing the decline of our club.

i guess if it wasnt ' heated' every once in a while it would be a boring place to visit.

if i've offended anyone then i apologise.

but please , no more threads about how its the fans fault. its giving me an headache , honestly i have one right now :P

Agreed.... :thumbup: It proves we're passionate.

Archived