Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

So did the planned protest take place against Cardiff

Just wondering if the protest took place today as I know that a thread had been started to encourage this to happen. Praying for god's sake that the protest did. If not, does anyone know why it didn't ????

:mad::mad:

there was not much of a protest today apart from a few small chants

iI think people believe it is not their actions that need doing but the Boards. Levein is clearly impotent as a Manager devoid of any strategies or proper player selection that it now puys our great Club in severe financial meltdown. We will lose our status as a top 2 division Club and will need to sell one of our remaining great assets Belvoir Dr Training Complex for Housing Development. Our policy of Youth for the future will go out the window as they choose to move on to demonstrate their talent. The Board must at whatever cost must get rid of the imposter Levein before he puts our Club out of business. Lets consider a boycott of our FA Cup as a sign of our disgust.

iI think people believe it is not their actions that need doing but the Boards. Levein is clearly impotent as a Manager devoid of any strategies or proper player selection that it now puys our great Club in severe financial meltdown. We will lose our status as a top 2 division Club and will need to sell one of our remaining great assets Belvoir Dr Training Complex for Housing Development. Our policy of Youth for the future will go out the window as they choose to move on to demonstrate their talent. The Board must at whatever cost must get rid of the imposter Levein before he puts our Club out of business. Lets consider a boycott of our FA Cup as a sign of our disgust.

Its all still going wrong, lets hope they come to there sense before we have to sell our future. As for the fa cup, we need the money it will bring to help the club. So its a little interesting, Craig win the cup game give the board some money so they can then pay you off, as the results in the league aren't good enough. Loose the cup game and your out anyway cause we really can't afford to keep you so you can take us down.

combination of radio leics and leics mercury siding with the board made it not happen, they knew telling the fans to back the team would put the forthcoming defeat at the blame of fans if there was a protest. This has brought them some time now since its a while until the next home league game.

combination of radio leics and leics mercury siding with the board made it not happen, they knew telling the fans to back the team would put the forthcoming defeat at the blame of fans if there was a protest. This has brought them some time now since its a while until the next home league game.

Exactly. The Board and TD in particular were trying very hard to take the sting out of any potential protest before the match. :huh::unsure::(:( <_<

Do you really think people are that gullible?

No... it's just people on here looking for another opportunity to moan.

If people wanted to protest they would do. All the club wanted was support during the game which is fair enough.They didn't say "please don't boo and shout at the end"

you may not believe this but poeple want whats best for the club.

the club and local media say ," get behind the team," something you are always banging on about.

so most fans decided to give the team and club another chance.

yet again another dire performance happened.

i wont be there at the next match because ive had enough but if there are protest i wonder if you will be here complaining about them?

Get a grip, I'm just as pissed off as anyone else at our situation. However, I can't believe anything anyone says in the media would have such a huge effect it would stop a so called protest. If it did, then how pathetic is that?

The reason this protest never got off the ground is because there's no organisation.

the club and local media say ," get behind the team," something you are always banging on about.

i wont be there at the next match because ive had enough but if there are protest i wonder if you will be here complaining about them?

Yeah during the game as that will help no one!! If you think it will then you are deluded. Find where I have said NEVER protest at anytime!!!! Same old story you make stuff up to help your side of the argument.

I think you should read a few of my last posts, there is a search facility on here!! I quite clearly told people what they should do if they want to protest.

In fact i'll save you the time searching.... "Or pay for your ticket and have a protest at the end. Do what Newcastle did and people did against sheff U all those years ago and gather outside the main stand doors. Once the directors can't drive away in their BMW's to their million pound houses they may take note."

you would be surprised at what power the media can have.

get a grip :blink:

will be interesting to see what protest happens in the comming games :ph34r:

What a load of balls... did the mercury brain wash everyone then??

Do you really think that at the end of the game, people who were really angry and fed up thought "No I won't protest as the mercery told me not to" RIGHTEO!!!!!

:whistle:

i see you are doing your usual thing then.

abuse and attack on an almost constant basis those that do not share your veiwpoint.

something ive come to expect from reading your post

I'm attacking???? You bloody had a go at me first making out I said people should never protest.

There you go again, talking bull shit. I've come to expect it from your posts.

yes i can see the vitriol just pouring out of my post.

Archived