Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicester1884

An Announcement

although this is a very bad time to be a City fan i will always stick with them for ever! Simple as...even if we are playin non-league football in 10 years!

Didn't realise He had a 10 year contract ! mind I think he can get us there in another 2 years

!

fock off you pessimist tossers. You're a disgrace to the FNQ attitude, the lot of you. There's 16 games left, for Christ sakes - and it could be a damn sight worse - we could be Crewe Alex.

You tell the players FNQ ! not us Oh & less of the tossers ! oh and also tell me how do you be optimistic after such a shambolic run of results ? & then let me have some of your medication !!

Grow up. We're never going to have any chance of staying up if the fans give up, are we. It's not about being mental, or stupidly optimistic or anything, it's about supporting the club. FFS, I'm just as pissed off as the rest of you, probably more, because I've been up for over an hour and a half, having got home at 3.30am, and I'm tired as well as grumpy, but I'm getting more than a tad fecked off with this mentalilty where people seem to rejoice in every defeat because it's one game closer to Levein being sacked. It's also one game closer to League frigging One as well, if you hadn't noticed. If he does go, what chance is any new bloke going to have?

Grow up. We're never going to have any chance of staying up if the fans give up, are we. It's not about being mental, or stupidly optimistic or anything, it's about supporting the club. FFS, I'm just as pissed off as the rest of you, probably more, because I've been up for over an hour and a half, having got home at 3.30am, and I'm tired as well as grumpy, but I'm getting more than a tad fecked off with this mentalilty where people seem to rejoice in every defeat because it's one game closer to Levein being sacked. It's also one game closer to League frigging One as well, if you hadn't noticed. If he does go, what chance is any new bloke going to have?

I am not rejoicing at defeat, its simple and its been said months ago with the current team/form:-

A) Keep Craig and go down

B) Get rid of Craig get any other joker in and have a 5% chance of staying up

fock off you pessimist tossers. You're a disgrace to the FNQ attitude, the lot of you. There's 16 games left, for Christ sakes - and it could be a damn sight worse - we could be Crewe Alex.

You are misunderstanding pessimism with realism. And quite frankly it could not be much worse.............

I am not rejoicing at defeat, its simple and its been said months ago with the current team/form:-

A) Keep Craig and go down

B) Get rid of Craig get any other joker in and have a 5% chance of staying up

Best post yet. Simple and straight to the point. Support Levein and support the demise of Leicester City FC.

Best post yet. Simple and straight to the point. Support Levein and support the demise of Leicester City FC.

I personally don't care about Levein. I care about this club maintaining Championship status. I don't care who does it, I just wish they would.

I dont care what anyone else does but im not giving up on them until we are 100% down. I saw a tiny weeny bit of passion from the players last night, more so than in the past few games and that was enough to give me hope.

As someone has said before, Football is like marriage, you support them though sickness and in health - think on!

I dont care what anyone else does but im not giving up on them until we are 100% down. I saw a tiny weeny bit of passion from the players last night, more so than in the past few games and that was enough to give me hope.

As someone has said before, Football is like marriage, you support them though sickness and in health - think on!

What if your partner cheats on you 6 times in 4 weeks and gives the same excuse everytime :D

Archived