Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brownfox

left back?

Before the window shuts we need a left back desperately any suggestions, i'll shout it at Rob Kelly when he drives past me on Aylestone road. :rolleyes:

Making daft decisions about the left-back position (among many other things) has already cost one manager his job. Hopefully we won't get any more.

I wouldn't think we'll sign anymore players, we have got to pay the new manager, and I would expect that the money that we had left in the transfer kitty went on CLs compo ?

Tim Davies said as much on radio this morning. No more in or outs unless someone came in with a bid they couldn't resist and they had to move forward from there. He was not aware of anything going on in this direction at the present time.

Interesting to see what Kelly does with that position and the forward line!!

It certainly will. I'm a bit disturbed by his opening comment that he "believed a lot of what we were doing (under Levein) was right."

That might be good mannered loyalty showing through but Levein got the boot because so much of what he did with the team selection and tactics was wrong, as emphasised by the results.

I hope Mr Kelly doesn't go down the same road cos he won't get the benefit of a honeymoon period. What worries me is how much input he had on team selection/tactics. I don't know at all cos I've never spoken to him but we'll see how he thinks when his teamsheets are revealed.

It certainly will. I'm a bit disturbed by his opening comment that he "believed a lot of what we were doing (under Levein) was right."

That might be good mannered loyalty showing through but Levein got the boot because so much of what he did with the team selection and tactics was wrong, as emphasised by the results.

I hope Mr Kelly doesn't go down the same road cos he won't get the benefit of a honeymoon period. What worries me is how much input he had on team selection/tactics. I don't know at all cos I've never spoken to him but we'll see how he thinks when his teamsheets are revealed.

Let's not make too much of public statements they're are made to avoid embarrassment etc. TD is hardly likely to say CL was totally boring and had lost the plot because that would mean admitting they were wrong in hanging on, besides there really is no real benefit in denigrating an ex-employing it's on a par with speaking ill of the dead. ;) Let's hope behind closed doors they've got their thinking caps on straight, are prepared to be bold and a little adventurous and to get some momentum going.

Onwards and forwards we go, no looking back now. :P

Agreed, I do wonder how much Kelly added to the rotting of the club!!! I hope he is just trying to be diplomatic and not upset anyone. Next 3 matches are crucial for Kelly, he could be our Knight in shining armour or a distant memory!!

Let's not make too much of public statements they're are made to avoid embarrassment etc. TD is hardly likely to say CL was totally boring and had lost the plot because that would mean admitting they were wrong in hanging on, besides there really is no real benefit in denigrating an ex-employing it's on a par with speaking ill of the dead. ;) Let's hope behind closed doors they've got their thinking caps on straight, are prepared to be bold and a little adventurous and to get some momentum going.

Onwards and forwards we go, no looking back now. :P

I thought he sounded okay on the OS interview especially when he said he's rather concentrate on our team than worry about the opposition. He also hinted at a change or two "nothing radical" which sounded positive. Came over as a decent bloke to be honest.

Archived