Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Chris O'Grady: Leicester's hardest player?

Watching the players warm up yesterday (as is my want!) I looked at their various attire in the 'my god isn't it cold today stakes'. Most players went for training top, shorts AND Gloves!! Even the defenders :eek:

Some went even further wearing training tops, tacksuit bottoms, gloves and a hat!! Not mentioning any names but they did look like DeVries and Elvis!!! ;)

But one man/boy stood out from the wimpy crowd; Chris O'Grady in shorts and t-shirt and nothing else!!! Just on this reasoning alone he must be picked for a starting place!! We need as many hard b'stards in the team as possible at the mo' to halp us out of this mess!!!!

Watching the players warm up yesterday (as is my want!) I looked at their various attire in the 'my god isn't it cold today stakes'. Most players went for training top, shorts AND Gloves!! Even the defenders :eek:

Some went even further wearing training tops, tacksuit bottoms, gloves and a hat!! Not mentioning any names but they did look like DeVries and Elvis!!! ;)

But one man/boy stood out from the wimpy crowd; Chris O'Grady in shorts and t-shirt and nothing else!!! Just on this reasoning alone he must be picked for a starting place!! We need as many hard b'stards in the team as possible at the mo' to halp us out of this mess!!!!

Hard or stupid, I bet the advice of professionals would be to keep your muscles warm, unless of course he knew for sure he wasn't coming on.

I watched O'Grady shooting in at Sheffield and also playing for the Reserves against Arsenal and, apart from Fryatt, he's the only striker with the technique for the job.

He's also strong and mobile. He needs to develop the ruthlessness necessary to simply hit the net rather than wanting to blast everything.

And he needs to get his head up earlier and use his team-mates more willingly away from the penalty box. He's raw but he's good and I'd love him in or around any team of mine.

Hard or stupid, I bet the advice of professionals would be to keep your muscles warm, unless of course he knew for sure he wasn't coming on.

true, Dion often comes out with a hair dryer down his shorts. That's what John gregory told me anyway ;)

I watched O'Grady shooting in at Sheffield and also playing for the Reserves against Arsenal and, apart from Fryatt, he's the only striker with the technique for the job.

He's also strong and mobile. He needs to develop the ruthlessness necessary to simply hit the net rather than wanting to blast everything.

And he needs to get his head up earlier and use his team-mates more willingly away from the penalty box. He's raw but he's good and I'd love him in or around any team of mine.

Not wnting to put a downer on things but i wathched Chris play against Diamonds in the pre season games and he still looked like he had some way to go but then he is young......

Apparently since his loan spell with Rushden he has come back stronger and wiser so lets keep our fingers crossed...

yeh i have heard that its huge!!! dunno how the blokes no who told me, but hey!!

I meant to ask him at the last PoTY do. I was talking to him for about 20 minutes. Top bloke as it happens. No matter what people say, he does want to do well for this club and I think he bought me two pints too. :D

Archived