Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Dublin Gone

I'm not arsed he's gone, frankly. He did alright at the back end of last season, but the bottom line is he's not quick enough anymore.

Part of me thinks we might have held onto him for the experience factor, but he's hardly been a steadying influence this season. Kelly probably didn't try too hard to keep him, if at all.

What were we paying him? £5K a week? £5K x 20 = £100,000, which might be better used as compo money for getting our next manager.

Why did he leave???

Read the OS guff.

Basically, he wanted to go to Celtic once he'd got a whiff that Strachen (his ex-Manager) was interested. He'll get more money and play for a better team in front of 60,000-odd fans.

A bit of a no-brainer for him really. ;)

What are youn on mate? Dion Dublin has been sucking money out of this club for the past 18 months. He is a local lad, but it shows how comitted he is to his hometown club by moving to celtic- not very.

Oh and by the way Hume is 5 time the player Dublin is. Dublin is shite and the sooner muppets like yourself realise this the better.

Every time Dublin has played this season he has made a mistake and is prone to 1 error every game. Hw is shite.

Easy Tiger!! Suprised you could spell muppet!! I agree with you on the sapping cash bit, but the guy played out of his skin for the Reserves last week!! Where your beloved Mr Hume was non existent Lazy ****!!!!

Out of that whole performance the two players that should've been drafted into the first team were Dublin and O Grady not Hume (Canadian international? where??) or Mr Mistake Gerrbrand!!! But hey thats what you get with a team full of Scottish and Swedish Reserves!!!

Sort it out!!!! :whistle:

Easy Tiger!! Suprised you could spell muppet!! I agree with you on the sapping cash bit, but the guy played out of his skin for the Reserves last week!! Where your beloved Mr Hume was non existent Lazy ****!!!!

Out of that whole performance the two players that should've been drafted into the first team were Dublin and O Grady not Hume (Canadian international? where??) or Mr Mistake Gerrbrand!!! But hey thats what you get with a team full of Scottish and Swedish Reserves!!!

Hows about you sort out your obsession with Dion Dublin out.

Hume is much better, if you want to see this start a poll and see the outcome i'm pretty sure Hume will come out on top.

People would be more gutted if Hume left than they would be Dublin.

'Tard

Played out of his skin for the reserves? I was there and I was extremely disappointed with Dublin. Defended resolutely but missed half a dozen headers from corners and free-kicks which is piss poor. I agree Hume wasn't brilliant but he certainly wasn't lazy, he's the most active player on the pitch usually.

Archived