Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Dublin Gone

Thank Christ for that, he was without doubt a complete and utter chancer who has done nothing but fleece this Club of thousands and pounds for the last 18 months. I bet Tim Davies is feeling kind of sheepish now as the big hometown superstar, the man he insisted we re-sign, has buggered off.

He'll get savaged int he SPL and the Celtic fans won't take to him for one minute, a replacement for Sutton lol lollol lollol It's Ian Wright and John Barnes all over again lol

Hey if Rab, Kisnorbo, Hammil & De Vries can play up there so can he, fock him anyway he was SHIT

His presence in the dressing room will be missed for sure, in a time where we need people who have been in relegation battles before to advise and keep the heads of the younger lads he goes and Jumps ship, I think the he should have waited till the end of the season.

It certainly will, no more back stabbing, no more undermining the management and no more disrupting the youngsters.

Delighted he has gone, one of the worst players in every aspect to grace the blue of this fine Club.

Blimey, this was out of the blue!

What on earth do Celtic want with him? I can't see him being first choice for any position in their team, looks to me like he's gona spend his remaining days as a footballer warming the bench.

Meh, whatever, he was useful on occassions for City though he's hardly going to be missed.

I just hope this is the only surprise exit.

Another victory for many of the idiots who read this messageboard.

Managerless, in the relegation zone, with barely a player in the entire squad who's played more than a season of professional football. Brilliant. Well done chaps, you've got your wish.

Managerless, in the relegation zone, with barely a player in the entire squad who's played more than a season of professional football. Brilliant. Well done chaps, you've got your wish.

Sweeping statement there chum, there are lots of Dion fans around not everyone wanted him to go. Its seems you either love him or you hate him, I personally loved him :(

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers.

Exactly what the **** has Dublin done since he's been here other than score the winner against Charlton. If he was that arsed about the club he'd have stayed what with us getting a new manager. The fans haven't forced him out, it's not as if he's a regular on here is it and we certainly haven't booed him at the matches. Just because 15 or 20 of us on here think he's pulled the wool over alot of people's eyes means **** all.

Go and wank yourself off over your Dion Dublin Panini 1995 sticker. It's a shiney you know!

Cheers.

Exactly what the **** has Dublin done since he's been here other than score the winner against Charlton. If he was that arsed about the club he'd have stayed what with us getting a new manager. The fans haven't forced him out, it's not as if he's a regular on here is it and we certainly haven't booed him at the matches. Just because 15 or 20 of us on here think he's pulled the wool over alot of people's eyes means **** all.

Go and wank yourself off over your Dion Dublin Panini 1995 sticker. It's a shiney you know!

LMAO!!

Funniest post ever! lollollol:banana: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sorry, but since when would a few messages on a message board make a player leave?

He gets (got) the best reception out of anyone on a match day, you're chatting shit.

Hey, last week, LCFC had a manager who had lost the plot, were in the relegation zone and were paying Dion Dublin's wages.

I can't speak for everybody else, but I'm not too disappointed with the recent changes.

:blink:

biggest penis in football mate. You've nothing to worry about.

Your obesessed with his Penis Collymore....

:whistle:

As for Dublin he's bit of a donkey - in more ways than one :unsure::ermm:

Archived