Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Dublin Gone

yep, another off the wage list. But we've no-one to bring in

But he contributed the square root of bugger all anyway so I don't see the issue.

Today illustrates perfectly what a self centred money grabbing halfwit he really is, and to think that the Board and many of the Blue Army (lol) thought he was the badgers nadgers.

If you cast you mind back about 12 months and a few days he was getting savaged because everyone preceived him as a waster, how right they were. Then all of a sudden he pops up in the 6 yard box in SE London in the 91st minute and he is suddenly a hero who loves this Club so much that many a buffon on the RL phone in thought if you cut him he'd bleed blue lol lol lol

If he deserves any accolades it should be a BAFTA for his performances on the field where he did nothing but assist the opposition for 90 minutes, but his ever so well timed gestures to the crowd kept them happy and nurtured their belief that he was Mr. Leicester City.

A has been a financial and emotional drain on this Club from the day MA and TD gave him 10K a week.

I think he wanted the managers job and no one's even mentioned him! very disapointed in him, if you love leicester you don't leave them, espeically in a time of crisis. Watch Dion set the SPL alight now :D sods law :unsure:

I don't think that was his fault. From what I gather Levein had told him wouldn't play again and when Levein let he was not invited (according to anything I've read) to join the temporary management team. Instead he would be left working for a guy about the same age as himself who had already been part of a provenly underperforming management team. He must have been insulted but whatever he realised there was no point him hanging about.

We never got the best of of Dion in any way, but then who DO we get the best out of.?

What a load of vicious sods you lot are!

Dion has been one of our most consistent players over the last two seasons. The fact that he has managed to make a step up (well, half a step maybe) by signing on at The Bhoys at the grand old age of 364 is strong evidence of this. And Gordon Strachan is no mug. A bitter and twisted tiny little small man perhaps but no mug.

Look, with a new man coming in it's obvious that an elder statesman like Dion is more at risk than anyone else. And there's nothing quite like two unnecessary relegation struggles to take the sheen off coming back to one's 'spiritual home' is there now?

In any case it seems to me that most of you don't really believe that ol' Dion is quite as crap as you make out. There's more than a hint of a sense of betrayal there. In fact there are great big dollops of it. I must say though that this puzzles me a lot. I mean you spend half your life venting your spleens about Micky's pensioners.

A subconscious admission perhaps that we really need these players now to get out of the mess we are in?

I thought that he was a figure the other members of the team could look up to in the dressing room, but he really hasn't featured in any of our matches, so the question is have we missed him? If yes, then why didn't we play hin? If no, then we don't really lose out. But now that he's gone, at least we save on wages, which we could use to bring in another loan signing.

I think it's crazy that he's gone!! He played better than any of the other first team squad player in the reserves the other week!! (Showed Hume up for what he is a lazy league one striker!!!). He's the only player with connections with this club and this city and would've played for this club in the same manner as someon like Walshy!!

I'm sorry to see him go as he could marshall our defence better then any of our other defenders!! Should've been playing alongside Mcarthy all season for me!!

:mad:

I think it's crazy that he's gone!! He played better than any of the other first team squad player in the reserves the other week!! (Showed Hume up for what he is a lazy league one striker!!!). He's the only player with connections with this club and this city and would've played for this club in the same manner as someon like Walshy!!

I'm sorry to see him go as he could marshall our defence better then any of our other defenders!! Should've been playing alongside Mcarthy all season for me!!

:mad:

What are youn on mate? Dion Dublin has been sucking money out of this club for the past 18 months. He is a local lad, but it shows how comitted he is to his hometown club by moving to celtic- not very.

Oh and by the way Hume is 5 time the player Dublin is. Dublin is shite and the sooner muppets like yourself realise this the better.

Every time Dublin has played this season he has made a mistake and is prone to 1 error every game. Hw is shite.

I think Dublin going Celtic is us getting revenge for them sending us Douglas & Sylla ! as for the size of his tool I remember Gregory saying that Oakes (the goalie at the time) had a weapon of mass destruction bigger than Dion's & Gregory should know a tool when he sees one !

I'm not too disappointed, to be honest.

What exactly has Dublin done in the past dozen league games and the recent cup run? Apart from that one goal against Charlton, where has he been? When did he ever display leadership qualities, the local hero and experienced player that he is? He's been lacking fitness, is getting slow and his defensive abilities have dropped a lot in the past few months.

It's the right move for him and the club. He couldn't have done any good here anymore.

I doubt whether his stay with us was that successful at all... :huh:

Archived