Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wonderboy

odejayi

I was watching him on saturday on tv and he terrorised boumsong all match and looked a class act and i think he could do a job for us as we need someone who will frighten defenders?

He was running at them well on satday and he impressed me with his skill and determination. I dont think he will cost that much either.

what do you think?

worth a gamble?

I was watching him on saturday on tv and he terrorised boumsong all match and looked a class act and i think he could do a job for us as we need someone who will frighten defenders?

He was running at them well on satday and he impressed me with his skill and determination. I dont think he will cost that much either.

what do you think?

worth a gamble?

Was better than what I thought he would be. Disgusting finish after taking on the whole of the Newcastle defence and goalie though. You could tell he was related to Akinbiyi judging on that!!!!!

I wouldn't pay anymore than £100k for him, but he'd be a decent signing for someone like Brighton or Crewe.

what do you think?

worth a gamble?

Lets be fair the Telly Tubbies could terriorise Boumsong and Bramble. He's rubbish. Why he plays for Cheltenham.

Well if he wants to start by practising hitting the net from 6 yards, Hammond is a much better player and thats saying somthing

He's not that young either 24 or around that area

not young only 24? he is only 2 years older than me and i cant get served in the bastard 1884 sports bar

:yawn::yawn:

Well if he wants to start by practising hitting the net from 6 yards, Hammond is a much better player and thats saying somthing

He's not that young either 24 or around that area

We've already got too many 'potentials'/'raw talent' ie Hammond, Hume, Fryatt, we don't need another one!! Plus in FA cup matches even the sh*test player can give a performance of a lifetime and look good ie De Vries!!!

Was better than what I thought he would be. Disgusting finish after taking on the whole of the Newcastle defence and goalie though. You could tell he was related to Akinbiyi judging on that!!!!!

I wouldn't pay anymore than £100k for him, but he'd be a decent signing for someone like Brighton or Crewe.

EXACTLY what I thought, at Best a Heskey - a - like, but unlikely, also if you saw him interviewed it TWICE mentioned him quitting the game in his career because he felt he wasnt up to it.... no thanks, bad attitude.

what do you think?

worth a gamble?

I could terrorise Boumsong, he is SHIT

what do you think?

worth a gamble?

If we're taking a gamble then i'd rather it be on DJ Campbell from Brentford. He's had something like 10 goals in 8 games now including two against a supposedly premiership team (although it was only sunderland). If we sign Allen, expect DJ to follow on a bit later!

EXACTLY what I thought, at Best a Heskey - a - like, but unlikely, also if you saw him interviewed it TWICE mentioned him quitting the game in his career because he felt he wasnt up to it.... no thanks, bad attitude.

It actuall reminded me of a specfic Akinbiyi missed chance, haha, I think it was in the famous Liverpool match where we absloutley batterd them but Fowler did us 3-0.

Lets be fair the Telly Tubbies could terriorise Boumsong and Bramble. He's rubbish. Why he plays for Cheltenham.

bit unfair on cheltenham ive seen them a few times this season and john wards got them playing with a lot more passion and guts than our sorry lot,the players do have to take some responsibility for their ineptness,odejai is a bit a akinbyi,probably do a good job for plymouth though

Archived