Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

3 city players make the football league squad

Both Stearman and Smith are out of the final squad with 'slight injuries'.

So we've pulled them out then :P

Thought it would happen.... it's very iffy that a manager who is in a relegation dog fight (Taylor) is allowed to choose players from rival clubs like Leicester!!

He had more competition then the other two though Ric, thats probabley why he didn't get in.

Yeah but if you look at who the back-up players are in the striker department I think it's fair to say Fryatt is alot better than them.

He's also better than Paynter and McLeod in my opinion. Paynter was signed by Taylor so I suppose there's some bias there and McLeod has pace that everyone seems to think is essential, take away the chaps penalties and he hasn't scored that many. Although recently he has hit form!!!

Richard Stearman and Ryan Smith have dropped out of the football leagues clash with italy at the kc stadium.

According to the football league website.

I think it is a good call on their parts imagine if one or both got injured i couldnt contemplate it after all those italians are dirty gits

Archived