Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jay

Duncan Ferguson

From the BBC Text Commentary

bbc

2136: SENDING-OFF Duncan Ferguson (Everton)

Ferguson is shown a straight red card after appearing to punch goalscorer Scharner in the stomach.

Typical Ferguson really

He never fails to make me laugh. He's totally **** mental.

As for the punch it was a beaut , that Wigan player went down like a sack of spuds :cool::o:thumbup:

Me and my housemates just burst into laughter when we saw it, just because it was big Duncan.

He's a such a nobhead, but he makes us laugh.

I think he would do a job for us - experienced and we could do with a big man. (Not De vries)

You're having a laugh, surely? :unsure:

We couldn't afford his wages, and he'd pick up more cards than goals!

Dunc falls into the psychotic category, rather than the dirty or malicious. He trades in elbows and fists, rather than studs. I don't suppose he's ever ended a player's career, so my suggestion was perhaps a bit harsh.

But I'd still be happy to see the back of the overpaid scumbag.

I remember him getting sent off at Filbo on the Cow Shed side. As he walked back to the dressing man every Leicester fan in the ground (well, 50%) sang "bye, bye, Duncan Ferguson" waving their hands merrily. Great moment.

I remember him getting sent off at Filbo on the Cow Shed side. As he walked back to the dressing man every Leicester fan in the ground (well, 50%) sang "bye, bye, Duncan Ferguson" waving their hands merrily. Great moment.

I enjoyed that one too. We came from 2-down against their 9 men. Happy days!

Archived