Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Tim Davies

I think it's time Davies released a statement as to where the club are in terms of appointing a manager. We've heard that the club has been knocked back, but a brief statement from the club to state what they are currently doing would be nice. He doesn't have to mention specific names, but he could atleast tell us that they are now focusing on other managers, etc.

It's all getting abit frustrating, bit of an anti-climax coming up I feel.

Surely you just want to be able to update your 'New manager' book!?? :thumbup:

no, like ricflair said, it doesn matter if he names, nameswe just want an update as to whats going on.

our 'books' after the initial pricing up are based on money we have taken, enquiries we are getting through. if u want an up date on latest odds we have ill stick something up in the next 30 minutes.

im beginning to wonder if the board know exactly what they are doing or are they winging it hoping for the situation to resolve itself?

i just have this feeling that because the official , initial approaches have been knocked back on managers they have targeted they are stumped and are left scratching their heads as to what to do next. :dunno:

maybe ive become to cynical of the board

Our understanding is the club want to interview all the candidates on their shortlist, just like any other employer would do when making a key appointment.

From the hands off warnings from Preston & Burnley we can obviously see 2 of those from the list, presumably those clubs that aren't stopping us from talking to their manager (or if any are without a club) will be going through the first interview stage.

I think it's time Davies released a statement as to where the club are in terms of appointing a manager. We've heard that the club has been knocked back, but a brief statement from the club to state what they are currently doing would be nice. He doesn't have to mention specific names, but he could atleast tell us that they are now focusing on other managers, etc.

It's all getting abit frustrating, bit of an anti-climax coming up I feel.

With all the knock backs we're getting it's probably at the legal stages and you know how bloody slow that is!

well , if the sun is to be believed :blink: ,( the sun hopefully for once being correct,) we are not far off from appointing mr newell :) if this turns out be be true then im quite worried because it does mean im getting old and cynical :o

But remember only LAST WEEK the Sun carried a quote from Levein saying he'd have at least two more years at our club.

And it turned out he didn't even have two more days!

Electronic communication makes that inevitable really. Everyone's out to be first with info, whether it be the media or the forum posters. The reality is no-one gets it right all the time. All sorts of mistakes are made, wrong scores, wrong scorers, some things get changed before errors are discovered, some people deliberately take a chance.

Others sit on the fence and never say anything that doesn't cover their backs. It's all no different from managers when they think for days about their team, pick the wrong one and get stuffed. One day they're Gods the next day they're rubbish. I guess the Sun are no more immune to making mistakes than anyone else.

Archived