Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

The Six Nations Thread.

wales vs scotland this afto was a cracking game and even when the jocks went down to 14 men they never gave up. peel was outstanding for the taffys who deserved the win

i had a fiver on gareth thomas 1st try at 16/1 and altough he scored the 2nd , apparently i still get paid out because the 1st try was a penalty try

i had a fiver on gareth thomas 1st try at 16/1 and altough he scored the 2nd , apparently i still get paid out because the 1st try was a penalty try

thomas hadn't scored for wales for about 2 years before today, how did you pull that one off.

gonna be a tight 6 nations , england with 2 out of 2 now have got to be favorites but to win in paris would be a remarkable feat. scotland and italy have improved no end and wales play with great tenacity and have showed thier no pushovers despite having numerous injurys , france are still a very strong attacking side and the irish always seem to be the nearly men.

great start to the tournament

thomas hadn't scored for wales for about 2 years before today, how did you pull that one off.

It's called being very lucky especially after the first "try" was a penalty try

Well done anyway Sparky!!

:D

It's called being very lucky especially after the first "try" was a penalty try

Well done anyway Sparky!!

I hate Six Nations-rugby-rent-a-fans. :rolleyes:

Sigh.

Nobody [player wise] gets awarded with a Penalty Try. Thomas crossed for two tries of his own. France have still got to be favourites in Paris, really, and if that happens the tournament's wide open for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

All together now!

Oh Flower of Scotland! When will we see, your like again? :D

Andy Robinson is such a clueless eejit. He really, I think, honestly believes that Dawson is still a quality player. Hahaha, way to throw the game away Daws - thanks matey. :D

• 2 weeks later...

6 nation weekend again , i fancy

wales to beat italy by 1-5 pts

france to beat england by 1 to 5 pts <_<

ireland to beat the jocks by 11-15 pts

whats everyone else opinion

6 nation weekend again , i fancy

wales to beat italy by 1-5 pts

france to beat england by 1 to 5 pts <_<

ireland to beat the jocks by 11-15 pts

whats everyone else opinion

My Opinion is that it will be tough!! But we should win! :ph34r: If get the flow going and the tempo high we should win! But good luck! :thumbup:

Archived