Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hands_Off_SC

Souness?

yep but the players he had at his disposal were premiership players. He had money to spend there too.

He's spent £47m on players at newcastle and look where that's got him

Completely different boat to what we're in now...

i'd have levein back over souness anyday.

I know... I don't want him!!!!!!

"i'd have levein back over souness anyday." Not sure about that mind you.

Please tell me you're having a laugh?!

No, I am serious. I class Souness in the same league as Gregory, Reid, Aitkinson, Taylor (both Peter and the Turnip variety). The man is an awful football manager. He got Blackburn promoted? Woo. Peter Taylor got us to the top of the premiership, but that doesnt stop him being the the single worst football manager this club has had. Thats not to say I want wise! God I hate him, but he'd do better than Souness. Maybe. :blush:

did you know when we sacked plete I was like 5/6 and I thought the term "Caretaker " manager ment somone who cleaned the ground and managed the team. ^^ your signature just reminded me.

Thought I'd add a bit of randomness.

My 15 year old friend still thinks that. No joke

NO to souness!!!

I have it on good authority (from a director at city) the Wise did send an application in for the job, it was dropped in the bin straight away.

i'll be even more satisfied when i get my cov tickets for the game in April. gonna tear the place apart wooooo

Archived