Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hands_Off_SC

Souness?

he's a very average manager. didnt do much at blackburn, very surprised newcastle appointed him. He is clearly out of his depth there and i reckon he'd make a right c*ck up at leicester...

cant be cheap either

complete opposite to what we need

avoid at all costs i reckon

he's a very average manager. didnt do much at blackburn, very surprised newcastle appointed him. He is clearly out of his depth there and i reckon he'd make a right c*ck up at leicester...

cant be cheap either

complete opposite to what we need

avoid at all costs i reckon

He got blackburn promoted didn't he?

For the love of God, Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :nono: :nono:

I mean what has he actually achieved as a manager??? Apart from Rangers where he was a sucess (and we all now know Scottish managers don't quite work down here) what has he done? :huh:

I'd rather see Steve Cotterill here. <_<

I'd sooner see Dennis Wise in charge of our beloved city than Souness. He is and has been for a long time an AWFUL manager. i can't believe they appointed him in the first place.

I'd sooner see Dennis Wise in charge of our beloved city than Souness. He is and has been for a long time an AWFUL manager. i can't believe they appointed him in the first place.

I have it on good authority (from a director at city) the Wise did send an application in for the job, it was dropped in the bin straight away.

I have it on good authority (from a director at city) the Wise did send an application in for the job, it was dropped in the bin straight away.

God, he really is a total and utter tosser. Unless he was taking the piss out of us - YET AGAIN! :mad:

Please tell me you're having a laugh?!

FFS... another one with "inside info".

What do the directors do, pin up the contents of every meeting on the notice board in reception.

He got blackburn promoted didn't he?

yep but the players he had at his disposal were premiership players. He had money to spend there too.

He's spent £47m on players at newcastle and look where that's got him

Completely different boat to what we're in now...

i'd have levein back over souness anyday.

Archived