Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

weso in low spirits

I am quite sure Weso is quite able to think for himself if people would let him.

As a father of three grown up sports man lads my advice is that he should go out each day with the attitude of what can I do for Leicester City rather than what can Leicester City do for me. That way the high regard and the lucrative contracts will look after themselves.

As for his father, if what's been said is true, I would be more than grateful that Leicester City have cared for the lad after his broken leg in such a manner as to return him to the field seemingly as good and as stong as ever.

And, that being the case, I would sit back proud of the fact he was wearing a City shirt, proud that the fans speak well of him and mighty proud to watch him and enjoy his progress.

Oh yes and I'd be a lot more tactful about who I speak to in case I put pressure on my son that he could well do without.

Sound good points. ;):thumbup:

It's all part of my masterplan to lure Eric Hall back to Leicester.

I'm still furious about Hall's role in the whole Dennis Wise debacle and I figure that when the cigar-chomping parasite steps out of the Walkers stadium I'd get my revenge by shouting "You suck!" at him and running away.

But that's not all. After being shaken up by the whole "You suck!" incident, he'd want to get out of Leicester as fast as possible. He'd go to his car and find that I'd written "wash me" on the side of it in the dust with my finger.

And then, for the coup de grace, I'd blow his car up with a bomb that detonates when he turns the ignition.

:nono::nono::nono::nono: .. even if it is Eric Hall. :( <_<

Archived