Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

weso in low spirits

To be honest, it might not be bollocks. I know for a fact that Wesolowski's dad wanted to take him out of our academy because he felt he wasn't being treated right as he wasn't getting any first team recognition. A few months later and Wesolowski is playing with the first team in pre-season, Levein had never mentioned Weso when he talked about the good youngsters at the club.

The club do rate him, they put alot of time and effort in to getting him here over alot of bigger clubs than us and there's no way that he'll be allowed to leave. His contract might well be shit, but once he starts playing a few more first team games he'll be offered a new improved contract, trust me. Just like Stearman was and just like Sheehan has done.

ok,to completely shatter all you disbelieving peeps out there,why dont one of you check out the dentists on fosse road called giovanni's and find out the names of the dentists there,some people believe it or not do travel work in a car and hinkley isnt a thousand miles away ;)

ric ,that was what i was hoping would happen,a good post. I said that to his old man, and that when a new manager sees his potential he'll tie him up on a better deal.

It will happen, don't you worry. This club will not let their best prospect in 10 years to walk away from the club.

From what I recall, Weso hasn't signed a new contract since he was put on a 5 year scholar nearly 4 years ago. The club will have been considering offering him a proper professional contract last summer when he broke through but his broken leg will have stalled things. The club will have wanted to see how he recovers before committing to a deal.

Now he's back, perhaps Levein did offer him a contract that was less than he first offered him in the summer. That could well be the case considering the position the club is in at the minute. There's no doubt that the club will want to keep him and a new manager will have a say in what happens. They have a budget and with alot of high earners being got rid of now and in the summer, i'm sure Weso will be given a lucrative contract for an 18 year old who's literally played 3 first team games so far.

im not making rumours,this is FACT. whether new contract on reduced terms or whatever,he has taken a substantial pay cut and is pretty upset,like i said it was done by CL...

If it was done by CL, surely it can be undone?!?!?

ok,to completely shatter all you disbelieving peeps out there,why dont one of you check out the dentists on fosse road called giovanni's and find out the names of the dentists there,some people believe it or not do travel work in a car and hinkley isnt a thousand miles away ;)

I believe you, my son goes to that Dentist and I posted a topic on it last year. Ironically enough about rumours, see item F in the poll - here

Now he's back, perhaps Levein did offer him a contract that was less than he first offered him in the summer. That could well be the case considering the position the club is in at the minute. There's no doubt that the club will want to keep him and a new manager will have a say in what happens. They have a budget and with alot of high earners being got rid of now and in the summer, i'm sure Weso will be given a lucrative contract for an 18 year old who's literally played 3 first team games so far.

now that I can believe

To be honest, it might not be bollocks. I know for a fact that Wesolowski's dad wanted to take him out of our academy because he felt he wasn't being treated right as he wasn't getting any first team recognition. A few months later and Wesolowski is playing with the first team in pre-season, Levein had never mentioned Weso when he talked about the good youngsters at the club.

The club do rate him, they put alot of time and effort in to getting him here over alot of bigger clubs than us and there's no way that he'll be allowed to leave. His contract might well be shit, but once he starts playing a few more first team games he'll be offered a new improved contract, trust me. Just like Stearman was and just like Sheehan has done.

I certainly hope so. I saw the goals on League Review last night and he was involved in two of them. That sort of quality would not be cheap to buy in so I hope the Board do the right thing and give him some of Joey's or MDV's or DD's wages at the earliest possible opportunity. :D:D;):thumbup:

that could be it, but the fact remains weso was quite upset by it all and a bit disillusioned..obviously i was annoyed because the lad may feel a bit disgruntled and lose that bit of club loyalty he may have.

Well it hasn't seemed to effect his performances for us recently. Also, if he has signed a new contract surely it would have been announced on the website that he's signed a new deal. If he hasn't signed a new contract but is being paid less than his existing one then surely that's breach of his contract? All sounds abit strange to me. I still think Levein probably talked to him in the summer and proposed a figure, he then broke his leg and nothing was signed. Now he's recovered he's been offered less, which he's unhappy about. Levein has been sacked so still nothing has been signed. New manager will take over, Weso will put in 3 consecutive man of the match performances and be offered 5k a week.

Job on.

Well it hasn't seemed to effect his performances for us recently. Also, if he has signed a new contract surely it would have been announced on the website that he's signed a new deal. If he hasn't signed a new contract but is being paid less than his existing one then surely that's breach of his contract? All sounds abit strange to me. I still think Levein probably talked to him in the summer and proposed a figure, he then broke his leg and nothing was signed. Now he's recovered he's been offered less, which he's unhappy about. Levein has been sacked so still nothing has been signed. New manager will take over, Weso will put in 3 consecutive man of the match performances and be offered 5k a week.

Job on.

:thumbsup:

In all fairness, if he is in low spirits and he plays like he did against q.p.r. I think we can be looking forward to great things from him, when he's in high spirits

Well said. If he plays like that in low spirits lets give him the shits before every game.

Hate to say this,but weso isnt happy at our club at the minute , apparently his wages have been dramatically cut leaving him a bit shell shocked to say the least. I reckon it was one of leveins actions but only just coming into effect now . He feels let down by the club as you can imagine , who could blame him for showing no loyalty and moving when he gets the chance . This has proper annoyed me as shouldnt this player be groomed for gudjohnnos spot in the summer . ha ! doesnt sound like good business sense to me!!!!

Sounds like Weso needs a good agent. I hear Eric Hall's supposed to be the best there is...

Even if this is true, Weso will be in the first team, or at least on the bench, whenever available for the rest of the season pretty much, I would imagine. If he does well I'm sure he'll get a new contract on a much better deal anyway, especially with Joey buggering off at the end of the season and Weso probably being a ready replacement. Personally, I'd say don't worry too much about it right now..

hope youre joking about that fat cigar chewing twat :sick: but if he needs an agent i'll do it for a nice little percentage :whistle:

It's all part of my masterplan to lure Eric Hall back to Leicester.

I'm still furious about Hall's role in the whole Dennis Wise debacle and I figure that when the cigar-chomping parasite steps out of the Walkers stadium I'd get my revenge by shouting "You suck!" at him and running away.

But that's not all. After being shaken up by the whole "You suck!" incident, he'd want to get out of Leicester as fast as possible. He'd go to his car and find that I'd written "wash me" on the side of it in the dust with my finger.

And then, for the coup de grace, I'd blow his car up with a bomb that detonates when he turns the ignition.

Sounds like Weso needs a good agent. I hear Eric Hall's supposed to be the best there is...

I am quite sure Weso is quite able to think for himself if people would let him.

As a father of three grown up sports man lads my advice is that he should go out each day with the attitude of what can I do for Leicester City rather than what can Leicester City do for me. That way the high regard and the lucrative contracts will look after themselves.

As for his father, if what's been said is true, I would be more than grateful that Leicester City have cared for the lad after his broken leg in such a manner as to return him to the field seemingly as good and as stong as ever.

And, that being the case, I would sit back proud of the fact he was wearing a City shirt, proud that the fans speak well of him and mighty proud to watch him and enjoy his progress.

Oh yes and I'd be a lot more tactful about who I speak to in case I put pressure on my son that he could well do without.

Archived