Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
woznotwos

weso in low spirits

Hate to say this,but weso isnt happy at our club at the minute , apparently his wages have been dramatically cut leaving him a bit shell shocked to say the least. I reckon it was one of leveins actions but only just coming into effect now . He feels let down by the club as you can imagine , who could blame him for showing no loyalty and moving when he gets the chance . This has proper annoyed me as shouldnt this player be groomed for gudjohnnos spot in the summer . ha ! doesnt sound like good business sense to me!!!!

Hate to say this,but weso isnt happy at our club at the minute , apparently his wages have been dramatically cut leaving him a bit shell shocked to say the least. I reckon it was one of leveins actions but only just coming into effect now . He feels let down by the club as you can imagine , who could blame him for showing no loyalty and moving when he gets the chance . This has proper annoyed me as shouldnt this player be groomed for gudjohnnos spot in the summer . ha ! doesnt sound like good business sense to me!!!!

Can I ask how you know this?

I can't see how you can cut wages when on a contract. :unsure:

Just what I was thinking. Unless he means he's been offered a new contract on reduced terms like Dawson was last summer.

I doubt the club will be offering contracts without a manager here and why would he be offered reduced terms? He'd hardly be on a great deal as he is in his first profesional contract and he is highly rated where as he wasn't so much so this time last year.

im not making rumours,this is FACT. whether new contract on reduced terms or whatever,he has taken a substantial pay cut and is pretty upset,like i said it was done by CL...

But how can it be substantial?? he uis probably in the lowest pay bracket for professonals at the club :whistle:

babylon not shit,i just revealed my source,what more do you want a written ,signed note for godsake

Yes....

Too many "in the know" people spouting shit on here at the minute.

Weso would only have been on a shitty contract as a youth player. You can only sign a profesional contract when you are 17. I very much doubt for his first contract (if one is signed yet) that they lowered his wages from those of a youth player (usually about £80 a week I believe).

believe what you want ,but youll see when he goes at earliest opportunity,and his dad lives in leicester,not f**kin australia. I try and give a bit of solid fact and you lot take the piss .

Sorry mate, just a bit of light hearted fun!!!

believe what you want ,but youll see when he goes at earliest opportunity,and his dad lives in leicester,not f**kin australia. I try and give a bit of solid fact and you lot take the piss .

Your facts about the situation seem a bit vague. you're not sure whether it's a new contract or someone's reduced the terms of his current one. This arouses suspicion.

If you've spoken to his dad, surely he would've known exactly how he's come to be on less money and given the conversation you had, he would probably have been very specific about it.

If it's a new contract, surely weso would have signed it otherwise it's worthless. Surely he could have refused to sign it and stayed on his current money. If it's a change to his current contract, I'm not sure but that doesn't sound very legal - he'd have to be given a new contract.

There seems to be a few holes in the arguement

i think the people running our club are poor at what they do, but they arnt completely daft. they know weso is a fantastic talent, and would not do anything to upset him.

i think wznotwas he heard "blue wire", instead of "red wire" ;)

My facts arent straight because i didnt take all of it in,as his dad was extracting my tooth at the time!!! Sorry guys but its genuine and his old mans upset at how poorly he thinks wesos been treated by the club, so apologies if i didnt grill him,but its hard when your gob is wide open and theres drool everywhere!!!!

My facts arent straight because i didnt take all of it in,as his dad was extracting my tooth at the time!!! Sorry guys but its genuine and his old mans upset at how poorly he thinks wesos been treated by the club, so apologies if i didnt grill him,but its hard when your gob is wide open and theres drool everywhere!!!!

I assume he's a dentist then, rather than him just using a tried & trusted method of extracting money to cover his son's recent reduction in income

lol,you are correct,and to be honest the conversation kicked off from us talkin about cricket 6 months ago,ie aussies were 1-0 up in series,but i was reminding him who won the series,and having a joke, ,i didnt even think about him being weso's old man till he started telling me about it

Archived