Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Best Punk Rock band?

Which Punk Rock band do you think has the most talent?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which Punk Rock band do you think has the most talent?

• Taking Back Sunday
    • Park
    • Yellow Card
    • Starbucks
    • Nofx
    • Greenday
    • Goldfinger

Yellow card?

YELLOW CARD???

Phfft!

I went for Goldfinger, 'cause they're the best out of those on there.

But yeah, it's hardly an extensive range.

And really Yellow Card and Taking Back Sunday are pusy emo fags, yunno?

Don't even know who Park and Starbucks are.

Then again, this is just my opinion.

Hey I might be going to watch Taking back sunday soon with me cousin as he loves them. I took him out clubbing last week, tryin to get him into dance now he's gonna try n get me into his music.

Don't really want to listen to a music genre where you have to slit your wrist to be accepted though.

Hey I might be going to watch Taking back sunday soon with me cousin as he loves them.

27079[/snapback]

They aint they best live but it'll be an experience. Listen some of their songs first.

Don't really want to listen to a music genre where you have to slit your wrist to be accepted though.

27079[/snapback]

Thats not true as far as i know.

I haven't heard the second two, I only have the 'Ocean avenue' album, how does older stuff compare??

27406[/snapback]

Its all brilliant. If you want me to add you to msn i can send you Gifts and Curses, you need to hear that at least :blink:

• 1 month later...

age shouldn't matter, at 15 (a few years ago) i'd heard of them all, most people aged 14+ have, and that's because their parents no doubt listened to them and had stuff in the house, such as VINYLS of the SEX PISTOLS, CLASH, STIFF LITTLE FINGERS, JOE JACKSON, ETC the list is endless

Archived