Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sparky

robben

A disgrace indeed. About 2 minutes after the sending off, he also barged into Warnock after being given a throw in for no reason - probably trying to get the same response from Warnock as Reina.

Tosser!

anyone watching sheff yoo v watford unsworth just did something similar exept made more contact on chris eagles and he did nothing at all as in react and unsworth got sent off... blatant red card stupid play unsworth

warnock calling the ref a cheat :angry:

what do you expect of your players go round swinging at people ..twat :yawn:

Well I think Reina should of kept his hands down if he wanted to stay on the pitch.... :blush:

I ain't particuly arguing with Reina's red card (although i feel it was a little harsh, you can see why the ref sent him off) it was robben's pathetic over reaction that made me mad, he should be made to explain this reaction to a disiplinary panel, reminded me of Rivaldo in the World Cup against Turkey :mad:

I ain't particuly arguing with Reina's red card (although i feel it was a little harsh, you can see why the ref sent him off) it was robben's pathetic over reaction that made me mad, he should be made to explain this reaction to a disiplinary panel, reminded me of Rivaldo in the World Cup against Turkey :mad:

Well at least their was some contact with Robbens face so it wasn't quite that bad, Rivaldos dive didn't make me angry it had me in hysterics. lol

I'm not a second in doubt that Mourinho is the one instructing him to do it. It's logical. Get your good dribblers and fast players to fall at any given opportunity, either to give the opposition cards or to get favourable set piece positions. Mourinho is an ice-cold tactician and he's used to the cheating and diving from the Portuguese league. Hence I'd blame Mourinho more than Robben...

Archived