Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samu

Fryatt shirts

What a bargain! On the official site I've just purchased the home top for 17.50 with free Fryatt 12 printing and free delivery. Admittedly it's gonna be an old shirt soon but still for that price it's definitely worth it, especially considering I don't currently own this shirt

I see the club are still ripping their own fans off. If the shirts are on a one year cycle they should be half price, makes perfect sense.

You used to pay about £35 for a shirt that would be worn by the players for 2 seasons.

Now you will pay that price but for a shirt that will last one year. There are some bargains in the current sale at the mega store, Im talking about shirts, hoodies etc that have the alliance and leicester and jjb labels on them.

Those sponsors wont be out of date come next season but I'm highly sceptical about buying replica kit. Each to their own hey.

I see the club are still ripping their own fans off. If the shirts are on a one year cycle they should be half price, makes perfect sense.

You used to pay about £35 for a shirt that would be worn by the players for 2 seasons.

Now you will pay that price but for a shirt that will last one year. There are some bargains in the current sale at the mega store, Im talking about shirts, hoodies etc that have the alliance and leicester and jjb labels on them.

Those sponsors wont be out of date come next season but I'm highly sceptical about buying replica kit. Each to their own hey.

But at least the club were honest about the fact that it was a one year cycle, so the fans had a choice whether to pay £35 for the shirt or not!!

It is true that it is your choice but I'm sure there are many people who would want the home top that cant afford it for just for one season

Its a bit of a rip off

Shirt prices ...dont bother weve been down that road, all i can say is supply and demand.

When the top was redesigna couple of years back 'prem' with white trim top every city fan about snapped it up as it was a good design.

A better idea would be linked prices into a season ticket.

Just received my Fryatt shirt - well happy :D

I'll be wearing it in the West Stand at Brighton on Saturday!!

Come on you Blue Boys - only another 14 wins to the play-offs!

The glass is always half full ey!!!

Fair play on going to the shitdean...massive respect

Archived