Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

Out of all the away matches to make a weekend out of it and your stopping over in Luton the night before? Have you ever been to Luton before? Voted the worst city in England i'm sure of it. Horrible place, make sure you take some comfy shoes to take in all the sights!!! :D

I have been thankyou Ric :thumbup:

Its just a friend of ours lives in Luton thats all and has very kindly offered to take us out on the piss the night before :D

I have been thankyou Ric :thumbup:

Its just a friend of ours lives in Luton thats all and has very kindly offered to take us out on the piss the night before :D

Luton is shitehole - I've lived here for 5 and a half years and I hate the effing place.

There a couple of decent bars to have a drink in, you've just got to know where they are!!

Luton is shitehole - I've lived here for 5 and a half years and I hate the effing place.

There a couple of decent bars to have a drink in, you've just got to know where they are!!

Well thats what you are there for Kristian!

Yeah? Well im going to have to pass on your kind offer Kristian, as I can no longer afford to go to this game anymore sadly.

:(:(

Nevermind .... there aren't many (in fact any sights to see in Luton). Best thing about it is the M1 and the Airport!! See you on Sunday for THE big game of the weekend!

For those of you travelling by train to Luton, The George pub by the Train Station (cross the bridge over the road) is good little boozer. Avoid the Bricklayers Arms (over the bridge over the railway track) as this is full of Luton supporters and you might not be made very welcome!!

Not sure what the pubs are like in the town centre on matchdays, but The Whitehouse is normally ok.

As for me ... I'll be in Eddies Bar down the road (colours covered tho'!) ... great Irish pub.

:(:(

Nevermind .... there aren't many (in fact any sights to see in Luton). Best thing about it is the M1 and the Airport!! See you on Sunday for THE big game of the weekend!

For those of you travelling by train to Luton, The George pub by the Train Station (cross the bridge over the road) is good little boozer. Avoid the Bricklayers Arms (over the bridge over the railway track) as this is full of Luton supporters and you might not be made very welcome!!

Not sure what the pubs are like in the town centre on matchdays, but The Whitehouse is normally ok.

As for me ... I'll be in Eddies Bar down the road (colours covered tho'!) ... great Irish pub.

Loving your botheredness there! I went off Luton after that 'hotel' we stayed in when Fosse played Vauxhall in the summer. Its not the best place is it love :ph34r:

Loving your botheredness there! I went off Luton after that 'hotel' we stayed in when Fosse played Vauxhall in the summer. Its not the best place is it love :ph34r:

That hotel were loveleh and well worth £70.

There's no pleasing some people

:ph34r:

The fact we got a smoking room when asking for a non smoking one is an upgrade!

:thumbup:

Too much detail mate!!

Perhaps a night at "Hotelio del Kristiano" would have been a better option - my house had lcfc blue walls back then ....

Now theres an offer no person of sound mind and body can refuse ;)

I've had some good advice everybody, set off at about 7:30 AM and go via london to luton from leiester. Walk around sh*thole number 1 for a couple of hours then get the train to sh*thole number 2. In the process I am led to believe you will save £4.

eh potter :P

Depart Liverpool 0813 arr Crewe 0850.Depart Crewe 0907 arr Derby 1021.Depart Derby 1104 arr Luton 1220.Duration time of 4 hours 7 minutes.Depart Luton 1815 BY BUS arr Milton Keynes 1900.Depart Milton Keynes 1934 arr Liverpool 2222.Duration time 4 hours 7 minutes.Cost of £48.40.FOR FOX SAKE FOLLOW THE CITY :thumbup:

I've had some good advice everybody, set off at about 7:30 AM and go via london to luton from leiester. Walk around sh*thole number 1 for a couple of hours then get the train to sh*thole number 2. In the process I am led to believe you will save £4.

eh potter

Depart Liverpool 0813 arr Crewe 0850.Depart Crewe 0907 arr Derby 1021.Depart Derby 1104 arr Luton 1220.Duration time of 4 hours 7 minutes.Depart Luton 1815 BY BUS arr Milton Keynes 1900.Depart Milton Keynes 1934 arr Liverpool 2222.Duration time 4 hours 7 minutes.Cost of £48.40.FOR FOX SAKE FOLLOW THE CITY :thumbup:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YES damo...plus it's my idea not potter's :D Might as well make a day of it :D:P

I'de rather do that than go and watch bloody coalville....what's the point? :blink:

AT LEAST IM GOING :mad::rolleyes:

eh potter

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

YES damo...plus it's my idea not potter's :D Might as well make a day of it :D:P

I'de rather do that than go and watch bloody coalville....what's the point? :blink:

AT LEAST IM GOING :mad::rolleyes:

Coalville have the goose and leicester don't ;)

Thus making my decision simple :D

Coalville have the goose and leicester don't ;)

Thus making my decision simple :D

yes but why go to the game?

There's no atmosphere and your watching abosloutley shite football!

It's a waste of money!

At least at city you may watch shite football but there's a decent atmosphere!

eh potter :P

Actually its leaves at 6:51 :P

But your coming now aren't you? Later anyway

Archived