Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

i thought about getting tickets in their end but i will have 2 kids with me,so might not be a good idea cos they cant keep quiet, if you know what i mean. lol also its all ticket for them to.

From the Luton site

THIS MATCH IS AN ALL TICKET MATCH - NO TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE ON THE DAY OF THE GAME.

:huh::unsure::ph34r:

How would you be able to sit in the home end though??

I mean, what would you do when Leicester score (which will definetly happen)??

i would jump up and down like a nutter, so if we do go keep an eye out for a bloke, a woman and 2 kids getting thrown out!! lol lol lol

yes i have put my name down, but not holding my breath,

I may be returning my ticket tomorrow, so I wouldn't give up yet :ermm:

how many have you got?? i will take them off your hands at full price. let me know if you do give them up and how to contact you?

Only got one, so I doubt you'd be interested- but if anyone else wants a single ticket just pm me and I'm sure we can sort something out

Leicester just rang me saying 2 have been returned!! Woohoo!! Luton here i come!! :D:D:D

You should be thanking me for one of them ;)

I returned mine to the ticket office an hour ago, bloody flu has left me unable to go :(:cry:

I need 4 tickets too there was a cock up with the guy ordering them. Bit of a long shot....I'll pay full value :unsure:

not sure if it will work but try calling luton early, i got tickets 2day from there, had to make up a story but it worked. got to sit on my hands though, if you get what i mean,

not sure if it will work but try calling luton early, i got tickets 2day from there, had to make up a story but it worked. got to sit on my hands though, if you get what i mean,

ask a steward if you can move to the away end.. the away end wont be sold out as it holds 2000 and they given us 1700 for spare seats for segregation etc so if you ask a steward nicely it may work..i know mates who have done before..in the away end there will be 300 spare seats but i expect we will not be alowed from sitting/standing right near there vocals to the left :D

im going as far left possible to stand up and sing for the lads though come on leicester!!!!!! :D

ask a steward if you can move to the away end.. the away end wont be sold out as it holds 2000 and they given us 1700 for spare seats for segregation etc so if you ask a steward nicely it may work..i know mates who have done before..in the away end there will be 300 spare seats but i expect we will not be alowed from sitting/standing right near there vocals to the left :D

im going as far left possible to stand up and sing for the lads though come on leicester!!!!!! :D

knowing my luck if i ask i will get kicked out, lol will take my chances in there,

Archived