Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Luton Town

:ermm::ph34r: Our prices are more expensive than the home fans are :ph34r::huh::o:unsure:

Junior tickets range from 10 - 14.50

Adult tickets range from 14 - 25

i though away fans were charged less because they had to pay to travel down to the stadium.

If you get two singles, you only pay £18.50.

Thats based on leaving leicester at 11:30 getting into Luton at 12:20 (plenty of pub time :D )

Coming back on the 17:53, getting back home at 18:55.

Well it's better than 27 fookin qiud! :P

Are you going Muz??

My mam is going away this weekend and im in two minds whether to go Luton or have a alocohol fueled partay and trash the place. ;)

I am , Getting my tickets on saturday.

If there's any left :rolleyes:;)

We might be going down on the Friday on the train now, could even drive I suppose. Oh I dunno :blink:

Out of all the away matches to make a weekend out of it and your stopping over in Luton the night before? Have you ever been to Luton before? Voted the worst city in England i'm sure of it. Horrible place, make sure you take some comfy shoes to take in all the sights!!! :D

Out of all the away matches to make a weekend out of it and your stopping over in Luton the night before? Have you ever been to Luton before? Voted the worst city in England i'm sure of it. Horrible place, make sure you take some comfy shoes to take in all the sights!!! :D

I have to say it is a terrible place but worst, :nono: surely nothing can be as bad as Stoke :sick:

Archived