Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

bolton V marseille

a marseille defender has just flicked the ball with his hand off a bolton players head. that was a clear penalty!

shocking decision. this is a poor game though :angry:

agree......its crap

and it was a pen

have a look at the battle of the Thistles on Sky 1.......

if only was still at Uni.........enjoy it fella, I'd give a lot to go thru those 4 years again

suppose i can't complain, it has been a great first few months. i'm just used to watching sky, so it would be nice to cap things off with that aswell.

The UEFA cup is so boring IMO, even moreso with Bolton involved.

They've got so many weird teams involved (Hungarian Programme of the Year winners...WTF?), with a stupid group stage and the a load of Champions League rejects get in by the back door - all in all, a complete bollock of a competition. All in the name of money.

I'd like to get Lennart Johansson and Michel Platini, sit them down and tell them in no uncertain terms that they're a couple of pricks.

The final will be contested between Bolton and Middlesbrough, in the Bernabau, in front of a crowd of 6. The winners will then qualify for the 3-legged play-off with the Icelandic Super Cup champions - a place in Group 12 of next year's 40-team Intertoto Mega League awaits. All matches will be televised on Nickelodeon on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Cobblers. :(

What gripes me about the Uefa Cup is playing on a thursday night and also the ridiculous group. I did think it was good at first as it meant teams who qualified for the competition weren't simply knocked out after 2 games and atleast got the chance to play on 4 occasions. But teams like Boro and Bolton must be seething or they must seriously be doing something wrong to piss their fans off. Clubs of their size are desperate for 'european football' to gain them more revenue and in turn allow them to progress as a club by purchasing better players, etc. But then when they qualify for europe they get the most appalling attendances i've seen in a long while and the revenue they earn from it cannot be that great.

You'd think the fans and the club would unite as getting in to europe used to be a massive achievement and especially if it means extra money for progression. It's odd.

I hate Bolton anyway, Allardyce has made them hard to beat but they play horrendous football and I think their stadium is the pits.

What gripes me about the Uefa Cup is playing on a thursday night and also the ridiculous group. I did think it was good at first as it meant teams who qualified for the competition weren't simply knocked out after 2 games and atleast got the chance to play on 4 occasions. But teams like Boro and Bolton must be seething or they must seriously be doing something wrong to piss their fans off. Clubs of their size are desperate for 'european football' to gain them more revenue and in turn allow them to progress as a club by purchasing better players, etc. But then when they qualify for europe they get the most appalling attendances i've seen in a long while and the revenue they earn from it cannot be that great.

You'd think the fans and the club would unite as getting in to europe used to be a massive achievement and especially if it means extra money for progression. It's odd.

I hate Bolton anyway, Allardyce has made them hard to beat but they play horrendous football and I think their stadium is the pits.

I hate Bolton too and I'd like to punch Allardyce in the face.

Archived