Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Team v Leeds

Ok then, pick away!

Henderson

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Nissa

Maybury

Gudjonsson

Hughes

Smith

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Gerrbrand, O'Grady, Williams, Elvis, Tiatto/Sylla

Yep thats who I think RK will play on Saturday as well. If it was me my only changes to this line up would be Gerrband in for Kisnorbo (still don't rate him even if he had been better at centre back) and Hammond for Maybury as he has loads more pace and is the better attacking option, because IMO I still don't think he is a striker and I still think he is more effective on the wing

I must say Maybury played brilliantly on Tuesday, never seen that before, I have always been anti Maybury and anti Kisnorbo but now they are starting to prove me wrong.

When Maybury first joined he was one of the first on my team sheet each week, just brilliant, but I just think this season he has gone of the boil a bit. I personally would never see him as a mid field player week in week out (as a stop gap due to injuries or suspensions fine) and am not sure why RK does, but I have to agree with you Jamesino ‘me old fruit’ he did have a great game against the Sheep Shag*ers and he took his goal very well. As for Kisnorbo I still hope CL comes in for him as soon as he (or should I say if he) get another job and IMO the sooner the better as he is just taking up Gerrbrands place at the moment I still don’t rate him as a player and never will.

When Maybury first joined he was one of the first on my team sheet each week, just brilliant, but I just think this season he has gone of the boil a bit. I personally would never see him as a mid field player week in week out (as a stop gap due to injuries or suspensions fine) and am not sure why RK does, but I have to agree with you Jamesino ‘me old fruit’ he did have a great game against the Sheep Shag*ers and he took his goal very well. As for Kisnorbo I still hope CL comes in for him as soon as he (or should I say if he) get another job and IMO the sooner the better as he is just taking up Gerrbrands place at the moment I still don’t rate him as a player and never will.

No I agree with Kisnorbo, he is not a great footballer he just seems to be a good defender and playing well at the minute..

When Maybury first joined he was one of the first on my team sheet each week, just brilliant, but I just think this season he has gone of the boil a bit. I personally would never see him as a mid field player week in week out (as a stop gap due to injuries or suspensions fine) and am not sure why RK does, but I have to agree with you Jamesino "me old fruit" he did have a great game against the Sheep Shag*ers and he took his goal very well. As for Kisnorbo I still hope CL comes in for him as soon as he (or should I say if he) get another job and IMO the sooner the better as he is just taking up Gerrbrands place at the moment I still don't rate him as a player and never will.

the reason maybury is constantly playing rm is because sylla hasn't produced, morris aint fit enough and it give stearman more freedom going forward

Ok then, pick away!

Henderson

Stearman

Kisnorbo

McCarthy

Nissa

Maybury

Gudjonsson

Hughes

Smith

Fryatt

Hume

Subs: Gerrbrand, O'Grady, Williams, Elvis, Tiatto/Sylla

Spot on and consistent with Kelly's policy. At least we will be able to get 9 or 10 players correct each time compared to 5-6 with Levein. Personally I'd play Williams instead of Joey but I think you will be 100% correct in reading Kelly's mind

i wouldnt get rid of kisnorbet now.

he has struck up a very good partnership with paddymac.

earlier in the season i would have paid to see him go but he really is a decent central defender.

watching him dazzling the shaggers on tuesday night was like watching a totally different player from just a month ago :blink:

Archived