Cat Burger Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 maybury is doing ok in that position, would of preferred to see smith than twatto Might aswell play 6 at the back. I thought Kelly just said in the interview on the radio he wanted to win?
Stevosevic Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Might aswell play 6 at the back. I thought Kelly just said in the interview on the radio he wanted to win? maybury gets forward well, he was very good on tuesday night.
Cat Burger Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 maybury gets forward well, he was very good on tuesday night. Ok, hope I'm wrong
Stevosevic Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Ok, hope I'm wrong because i have said he has been playing well recently, he will have probably have a nightmare.
Northants Fox Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 YYYYEEEEESSSS HHHUUUMMMMEEEE That's cheered me up, as i have a dreadful cold at the moment
City_4_Life Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 3 in 3 for Hume now joint top goal scorer.
Little Nicky Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 Oh no, penalty, come on Hendo be a hero!
BlackLightning Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 what the hell's just happened????!!!!!!
Steven Posted 18 February 2006 Posted 18 February 2006 WTF A Penalty for Leeds and red card for Kisnorbo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.