Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Matt Piper

I've just been watching highlights from the games of 01/02 and I forgot how good Matt Piper was. It's such a shame his career is nearly over through injuries, I would love nothing more than him to come back to City on a pay-as-you play deal and prove himself once more.

The match against Chelsea at home when we somehow lost 3-2, Piper ran riot.

Apparently he's desperate to come back to Leicester, i'm emailing Davies and seeing what I can do!

Im watching the clips of him on LCFC World now. **** me I also forgot how good he was.

That bit of skill against Charlton on the left wing , skinning two men and whipping a ball in that Scowy headed home. He was our Ryan Smith , If we could get him back - just 'till end of season see how he goes then if he proves himself , offer him a year long contract.

He deserves a 2nd chance. C'mon Leicester snap him up!!!!!!

Im watching the clips of him on LCFC World now. **** me I also forgot how good he was.

That bit of skill against Charlton on the left wing , skinning two men and whipping a ball in that Scowy headed home. He was our Ryan Smith , If we could get him back - just 'till end of season see how he goes then if he proves himself , offer him a year long contract.

He deserves a 2nd chance. C'mon Leicester snap him up!!!!!!

I remember at the time thinking we had unearthed the next Collymore, I was so gutted when we sold him but I suppose it's turned out to be great business. Get the lad back in.

I remember at the time thinking we had unearthed the next Collymore, I was so gutted when we sold him but I suppose it's turned out to be great business. Get the lad back in.

Have you emailed Tim yet? We should put together a little video collage and send Davies the link.

Have you emailed Tim yet? We should put together a little video collage and send Davies the link.

There's only 6 clips of him on LCFC World , I just added 5 of them to a reel and played them.

I'd post the link on here but its illegal :rolleyes::ph34r:

let's get him back! what's the worst that can happen? i'm sure he will take a very small wage.

form is temporary, class is permanent.

Yeah but what else is permanent....knackered knees/legs! Sorry, but I think his injuries would see him being Lee Morris XIth after all the "sicknotes" we have had!

Sadly :cry:

Yeah but what else is permanent....knackered knees/legs! Sorry, but I think his injuries would see him being Lee Morris XIth after all the "sicknotes" we have had!

Sadly :cry:

Still well worth having until the end of the season to train up and see if he can get over his inuries. We wouldn't have to pay him and if he did ever have a period of time where he wasn't injured then a pay as you play deal would be ideal.

Davies has responded!

He's said that the club have contacted Matt Piper about coming to Leicester and he was going to America to sort his knee out. When he returns (if he already has) something might be sorted out.

I imagine he's injured at the minute then.

Interesting though. The dream isn't dead yet.

let's get him back! what's the worst that can happen? i'm sure he will take a very small wage.

form is temporary, class is permanent.

All my Sheff Wed's mates were telling me that after the Sheff Utd defeat :rolleyes:

Davies has responded!

He's said that the club have contacted Matt Piper about coming to Leicester and he was going to America to sort his knee out. When he returns (if he already has) something might be sorted out.

Makes interesting reading mate, cheers for mailing Davies, Piper would be worth the small risk in wages. We need players who WANT to play for us. Matty is definately one! In reality we are probably his only hope now, no other bugger would take him on surely??

Davies has responded!

Oh man that is mother trucking exciting news, we want Matty Piper, say we want Matty Piper, la la la la la, la la la la la

Archived