Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Scotland - England Rugby

What a boring game, now i admit I don't know all the rules and it's not my first choice of spectator sports, aalthough I do try to watch a few games but it seems to me it's so easy to get penalties that no one seems interested in going for tries.

It's like watching a boring 0-0 football game and the team that has the most free kicks wins.

Oh and another thing why do teams seem to be so intent on hoofing it up field to the opposition and conceding possession after all you can't score a try unless you got the ball or are they playing the percentages and hoping the oppo messes up.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

What a boring game, now i admit I don't know all the rules and it's not my first choice of spectator sports, aalthough I do try to watch a few games but it seems to me it's so easy to get penalties that no one seems interested in going for tries.

It's like watching a boring 0-0 football game and the team that has the most free kicks wins.

Oh and another thing why do teams seem to be so intent on hoofing it up field to the opposition and conceding possession after all you can't score a try unless you got the ball or are they playing the percentages and hoping the oppo messes up.

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

I am a real Rugby fan but that was dull. Moreover England were very naive. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r::( <_<

Awful performance

I thought bringing off Dawson for Ellis was a bad decision, i know dawson came on again later, but the time he was off in between was the crucial part of the game, we seemed to pick ourselves up when he came on for blood sub. Too many silly mistakes!

Awful performance

I thought bringing off Dawson for Ellis was a bad decision, i know dawson came on again later, but the time he was off in between was the crucial part of the game, we seemed to pick ourselves up when he came on for blood sub. Too many silly mistakes!

I doubt it made much difference who was scrum half. The whole team didn't perform.

But i'm biased. ;)

hah, the worst thing is, Leicester Tigers keep losing recently because half of England are tigers players, if they are going to put in performances like that, then Pat Howard should just be allowed to get the feckers back and concentrate on some success locally!

Archived